Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Rare 2oz .999 Ag Coinographic 25LTC "Bull" coin + 1LTC Coin @ 0.8 BTC - page 2. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Reducing ask to 1.5BTC
Throwing in this 1 ltc coinographic coin to sweeten the deal.

0.5BTC still my best offer
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Lowered ask to 1.7BTC!

I'd be interested at .5BTC.  It is really cool but $1500 USD is too rich for me...
Lowered ask to 1.7BTC!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I remember reading that there was the odd Coinographic coin which was missed and not cleared out. If the LTC was still loaded then it could potentially be worth more, although there is still a risk the manufacturer might clean it out later.

I'd recommend any current/future buyer OR seller of Coinographic coins to NOT COUNT the funding value.  Even if the coin is to be peeled immediately, this ex-manufacturers coins should be considered 100% compromised by the maker.  Anyone trying to get a premium for loaded Coinographic coins doesn't have the best interest of the buyer in mind.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
I remember reading that there was the odd Coinographic coin which was missed and not cleared out. If the LTC was still loaded then it could potentially be worth more, although there is still a risk the manufacturer might clean it out later.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
FYI: I sold coin numbered 002/500 for just under 1 BTC. Complete with box and everything it originally came with.

The 2 BTC ask is absurd. Just my 2c.

Thanks

This is the coin I saw being sold recently. It is the most recently sold.
Yes time ago they were selling for high prices but BTC was worth much less than now.

You can still try and sell it at your price but as others also said, good luck.

There are not many of these around, I believe only about 100 of these were actually shipped before things went heywire with coinographics.
I've had a private offer but I'm holding out for something closer to my ask.

If you are interested in the coin feel free to make me offers.
FYI: I sold coin numbered 002/500 for just under 1 BTC. Complete with box and everything it originally came with.

Thanks

This sale also comes with everything.

I'd argue that you undersold since I've seen evidence of these coins going for close to 3BTC.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
I'm interested in the coin (and have been after one for a while) but not at the asking price.
I really like the design and did put a fair amount of effort into helping the company when they first started before I got burned by them too.
If you're open to all offers then drop me a PM and we can talk Smiley
I've lowered ask to 2BTC
This coin sells for more than the 1btc loaded silver cas coins?  Dam. How many of these are out in the wild, any stats on that? Either way surprised to see the price tag on this. Good luck with your sale

I'm not sure how many are out there although I've searched the forum and I can only find one other instance of someone trying to sell them.

Drax sold a couple for 2.8BTC it seems here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-2oz-999-ag-coinographic-25ltc-2013-brass-1btc-casascius-kialara-1318538

BTC at that time was half of what it is now. Maybe more buyers would be interested at like 1.4BTC?

Just my two cents.

I will consider lower offers. I am really feeling for a price where people would come in at and I'd be happy to part with the peice.

So to any one liking the peice but off put by the price offer away either here or privately.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
This coin sells for more than the 1btc loaded silver cas coins?  Dam. How many of these are out in the wild, any stats on that? Either way surprised to see the price tag on this. Good luck with your sale

I'm not sure how many are out there although I've searched the forum and I can only find one other instance of someone trying to sell them.

Drax sold a couple for 2.8BTC it seems here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-2oz-999-ag-coinographic-25ltc-2013-brass-1btc-casascius-kialara-1318538

BTC at that time was half of what it is now. Maybe more buyers would be interested at like 1.4BTC?

Just my two cents.
Great looking coin, I think there was another sold recently and it was #3 but not as high as 2.8BTC.
It also came with the wooden box. I suggest you add more pics including the box so people have a better idea of the whole package.

Good luck with the sale!

Hi, do you recall how much that coin sold for?

I have a link just above the pic in the post to an imgur gallery Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Follow me to the Profitland.
2.8 btc is crazy.

I'll offer you 0.28 btc though.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Great looking coin, I think there was another sold recently and it was #3 but not as high as 2.8BTC.
It also came with the wooden box. I suggest you add more pics including the box so people have a better idea of the whole package.

Good luck with the sale!
Pages:
Jump to: