Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Samsung EVO micro SDHC/XC 48MB/s 32/64/128GB intl shipping free - page 2. (Read 1777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
I might be interested. Can you please post a pic of the back of the box with a paper with your nickname on it and a close up on the card?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
I've been asked by the seller (lottery248) to help escrow the BTC for the transactions of these sales.

When you need escrow just shoot me a PM and I will reply with a signed message that contains an escrow address for that transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
bump.
shipped from hong kong as soon as the order confirmed.
!free shipping internationally until 10 november, for bitify, add "freeshipping at bitcoin talk" via bitify PM to gain shipment refund. free shipping internationally, for tracking, $2 per 1 or 2, $1 in Asia.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
this product is avaliable via my bitify, if i am violating the rules since i am selling it through non-bitify websites, i have to apologize that i have this kind of goods to sell in bitify, this is another one which does not affect the sale in bitify.

one is processing now, "WTS */*" means how much you can buy at once. variable since 13/11/2015, reserve if in need.

unused condition mainly for buyers where not taking contributing in black Friday.
avaliable amount (for bitcointalk, impending to buy) = (supplied directly from wholesalers)
price (in only bitcoin)= $8 (32GB) $13 (64GB) $<40 (128GB) each

the EVO plus price in HKD :
60 32GB
115 64GB
320 128GB

shipping: $2 internationally flat if you want tracking (combined per 2), for Asia, tracking is $1 combined per 2 starting from November 11.
i am preferring any escrow, picture will be presented after you have put money to escrow. similar photo here (64GB):

more information avaliable shortly. 2016/6/23
Pages:
Jump to: