Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] SatoshiBox.com Clone Script (Launch your own service !) - Autobuy Script - page 6. (Read 7656 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
What is the problem ?!!!

I contacted you to send me your email in order to get your order !
Activity: 88
Finally

I pay and get nothing!

So this is a SCAM

Time to get active......................................................................... .......>

BE CAREFUL WITH ANY SATOSHIBOX SCRIPT SELLER @ bitcointalk

I believe all are only one person and no one has this script for sale!
Activity: 88
Paid!

Please contact me from pm
Great support from the seller, i am happy  Smiley
Feedback appreciated.

Thank you sir.
I was checking the demo and found this message for a product: "We are not responsible for file content. Bitcoins goes directly to uploader, we can't provide any refunds." Well, if the payment goes directly to the seller, how does the website generate profit? Can you add some custom functions like, website acts as an escrow for the whole trade and the seller is paid after the buyer is satisfied?

In the config file, you can set Percent you take for each sales. (In the demo case, fees set to 3%).
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I was checking the demo and found this message for a product: "We are not responsible for file content. Bitcoins goes directly to uploader, we can't provide any refunds." Well, if the payment goes directly to the seller, how does the website generate profit? Can you add some custom functions like, website acts as an escrow for the whole trade and the seller is paid after the buyer is satisfied?
Can this work on any VPS ?
Or there requirments ?

Interested thank you.

Yes this can work on any VPS.
We can help you with installation.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Can this work on any VPS ?
Or there requirments ?

Interested thank you.
I am selling full source code for SatoshiBox Clone !

Launch your own service online !

Great support from the seller, i am happy  Smiley

My review:
The script is very clean and commented well, easy to modify and add your own things.
I really liked it and fully satisfied.

He managed to help me use Ethereum with it.

+1

I bought this script and seller helped me to integrate it and use it with another altcoin.

The code is very well documented and coded, easy to make modifications on it aswell asthe structure of files.

I really liked it, good luck for other sales.

purchased the scripthad problems in deployment but he helped me solve all problems.
so far the script works well and ill recommend this guy for satoshibox clone

Best person, I like his attitude toward customers. He knows what he is doing. Script works well as it is described and is fully updated now. He gave me a bonus of a customization for free Grin Highly recommended. One more thing, as he can manage script error so easily so I'm sure he is owner of this script, all others are scam.
Pages:
Jump to: