Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] ✅Selling 🔑Office 2016 ,🔑 Win 10 Pro... cheapest price, warranty 1month. - page 4. (Read 20459 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hey dn66602, I paid for a office 16 pro key on 2-4-18 and never got it. My email address is [email protected], how long does it take to get the key? I tried to send you a DM, but you have chosen to not allow messages from newbies.
Pm me on skype please. Or give order id.
Activity: 3
Do i need to speak with you before purchasing windows 10 key? i cant pm because im newbie
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
hey man any chance I could buy your method on how to get windows keys? pm if interested
Activity: 14
Hey dn66602, I paid for a office 16 pro key on 2-4-18 and never got it. My email address is [email protected], how long does it take to get the key? I tried to send you a DM, but you have chosen to not allow messages from newbies.
Hello Friend,

I have questions regarding Office 2016. Does it have an expiration date? Same question I ask regarding Windows 10 Pro, does it have any expiration?
It dont have expire date friend.
I'm interested to but want to know if you got your key already?

Still haven't hear anything, whats going on dn66602? Was I scamed??  Huh Huh
Nope, I think this guys a scammer.
Activity: 35
I'm interested to but want to know if you got your key already?

No I haven't, and I haven't heard back from anybody either.  Angry Angry
Activity: 11

I paid for a office 16 pro key on 2-4-18 and never got it. My email address is [email protected], how long does it take to get the key? I tried to send you a DM, but you have chosen to not allow messages from newbies.

Did you get them already? I'm considering to buy as well

I paid for a office 16 pro key on 2-4-18 and never got it. My email address is [email protected], how long does it take to get the key? I tried to send you a DM, but you have chosen to not allow messages from newbies.
Activity: 31
Hello Friend,

I have questions regarding Office 2016. Does it have an expiration date? Same question I ask regarding Windows 10 Pro, does it have any expiration?
Activity: 2
Purchased Windows 7 Ultimate retail key on Selly with BTC payment, transaction was completed and the key received into email within minutes. Windows 7 activation successful without any issues. Thanks!
Activity: 11
I want to buy 5x Office Professional Plus 2016 Retail keys.
Do you have them on stock?

Thanks
Paypal payment add again, Happy shopping.
what is your best price for office 2013 pro plus? and do u have office 2016 for mac key in stock?
Yes Office for MAC in stock now.
Activity: 5
what is your best price for office 2013 pro plus? and do u have office 2016 for mac key in stock?
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
Key activated succesfully

(windows 10 pro)

Many thanks to seller

Activity: 2
Hy i buy many office plus 2016 now you no accept paypal now.
 Wink
Restock keys, add Ripple payment.
If you need bulk buy for reseller, please contact me for best price.
Pages:
Jump to: