Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Senior Member (Almost Hero) - page 2. (Read 2366 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 23, 2015, 10:11:41 PM
no one bid this? it was over a week since op announcing the auction , if i still can bid i would like to bid .3 its all i have i you want
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 23, 2015, 08:38:26 PM
I think its price should be 0.35-0.4 as it will take 3 month to become a low rank hero member as it also has 1000 post which means anyone can make it a hero member without any effort he has to post only 1 post per 14 days to make it hero so 0.45 is also not bad for this account.
Activity: 196
https://dadice.com the #1 dice site
April 23, 2015, 07:52:49 PM
How much is your new asking price for this?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 23, 2015, 04:39:49 PM
Thanks for the extra info. I was very confused, but now it's alright.

I can accept lower bids, but no low balls.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
April 13, 2015, 05:07:36 AM
Just wanted to state here that the OP is little confused and is not much Familiar with How trust works. His trust list is edited and thus on DefaultTrust >Depth 2 shows him as neutral ( 0: -0 / +0(0) ) . Though other details are true , am just stating it so to avoid hassle for OP if he agrees on Deal , it might get him and his main Red trust though it's not his intention .

~Regards Sky
Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
April 13, 2015, 01:43:24 AM
It probably means that it is close to being a hero. He was selling a senior account with 380+ activity here roughly 2 weeks ago and is now selling one with 400+ activity, so I would think that the account most likely has 406 activity.

Assuming the above is true then it should be able to become a hero in roughly 3 months

Oh, If it is true what you assume is 406 activity and it can only become a "Hero" in roughly 3 months then see the starting price is probably slightly higher. I thought that "Almost Hero" means simply post enough then obviously became a Hero Member without having to wait up to 3 months.
Thanks for your useful information! Quickseller.
I do not know for sure that what I said above is a true statement, however I do think that the logic I used makes sense and the activity I provided is likely accurate.

A starting price of .5 is probably a little bit on the high side however the account would probably be able to fetch a good amount once it become hero, especially if it has high quality posts

Hi Quickseller,

Yes , I understand that. I know you 're assuming but it is very logical. And I probably have to wait and see his response.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
April 13, 2015, 01:04:00 AM
It probably means that it is close to being a hero. He was selling a senior account with 380+ activity here roughly 2 weeks ago and is now selling one with 400+ activity, so I would think that the account most likely has 406 activity.

Assuming the above is true then it should be able to become a hero in roughly 3 months

Oh, If it is true what you assume is 406 activity and it can only become a "Hero" in roughly 3 months then see the starting price is probably slightly higher. I thought that "Almost Hero" means simply post enough then obviously became a Hero Member without having to wait up to 3 months.
I do not know for sure that what I said above is a true statement, however I do think that the logic I used makes sense and the activity I provided is likely accurate.

A starting price of .5 is probably a little bit on the high side however the account would probably be able to fetch a good amount once it become hero, especially if it has high quality posts
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
April 13, 2015, 01:01:28 AM

This is my account. I honestly don't care for the forum anymore. It has neutral trust until trust depth 4 where it has a positive 1 in green. 

Could you please to reconsider your starting price ? Thanks !
April 12, 2015, 06:28:08 PM
This is my account. I honestly don't care for the forum anymore. It has neutral trust until trust depth 4 where it has a positive 1 in green.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
April 12, 2015, 04:59:47 PM

ROAD TO HEAVEN...
April 12, 2015, 04:44:45 PM
Here is an account of yourself or someone else that you are a broker ? And why is "Almost Hero" ? I can understand what you mean but I think that you need to give transparency to say more about it. And honestly I'm also interested in it. Wink

If everything is OK, I will give a bid for it
April 12, 2015, 02:19:53 PM
Activity 400+
Trust depth: 2

Positive trust: (Over 5)

Starting bid: .5
Increments in .01
BIN: .8

Ending: 1 week from now. When you do win, you could choose an escrow and if you want, I will happily sign a message.
Pages:
Jump to: