Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️ [WTS] Shiny special super-rare Casascius coins ⭕️ - page 3. (Read 5341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127
derp
Fantastic exchange guys Smiley

i believe in quality customer service  Wink
Activity: 1750
Merit: 441
Very nice coins
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Fantastic exchange guys Smiley

legendary
derp
Fuck me mate. You don’t have to be such an ass lol. Don’t know what I’ve done to deserve such childish and non serious responses. I make some pretty sensible arguments and all you do is avoid everything I say and pretend you don’t understand. Oh well, You do you.

so you want some cas coins or no?
Activity: 39
Fuck me mate. You don’t have to be such an ass lol. Don’t know what I’ve done to deserve such childish and non serious responses. I make some pretty sensible arguments and all you do is avoid everything I say and pretend you don’t understand. Oh well, You do you.
legendary
derp
It was clear that, yes, I am after some casascius. I was even keen for the silver set, 4x1btc brass and 10btc silver all at once for a quick and easy deal for both of us. But no, I’m not willing to pay a 10btc premium on a 10btc silver. No one has for a long time. I’ve made my offers. If it’s a no then it’s a no. I consider an outrageous counter a “no” as well.

Some sweet ass coins there though. I will say that Smiley

wut?
It was clear that, yes, I am after some casascius. I was even keen for the silver set, 4x1btc brass and 10btc silver all at once for a quick and easy deal for both of us. But no, I’m not willing to pay a 10btc premium on a 10btc silver. No one has for a long time. I’ve made my offers. If it’s a no then it’s a no. I consider an outrageous counter a “no” as well.

Some sweet ass coins there though. I will say that Smiley
legendary
derp
I’m saying that your counter offer for the whole lot( silver set, 4x1btc brass and a 10btc) @ 32 BTC total results in an almost 10btc premium for the 10btc coin alone. This is taking into account your willingness to let the silver set go for 6BTC (which you priced the coins individually for a total of 6.5BTC), and under the assumption that you would do the same for the brass errors (which is realistic I’m sure you would agree).

So on the basis that you’re getting almost your asking prices for all the other coins, you’re wanting 20BTC for a 10BTC Casascius. Surely you bueno now.  Tongue

I’m just saying that’s just a bit too dear for me.

so you want some cas coins or no?
I’m saying that your counter offer for the whole lot( silver set, 4x1btc brass and a 10btc) @ 32 BTC total results in an almost 10btc premium for the 10btc coin alone. This is taking into account your willingness to let the silver set go for 6BTC (which you priced the coins individually for a total of 6.5BTC), and under the assumption that you would do the same for the brass errors (which is realistic I’m sure you would agree).

So on the basis that you’re getting almost your asking prices for all the other coins, you’re wanting 20BTC for a 10BTC Casascius. Surely you bueno now.  Tongue

I’m just saying that’s just a bit too dear for me.
legendary
derp
Even going by your prices for the little ones thats effectively paying a 10BTC premium on the 10BTC. Sorry no deal. I don't think anyone's paid 20BTC for a Silver/Gilt in a long time.

You're willing to do the silver set for 6. That's a .5 discount on your individual prices together.

Your individual prices for the brass 1s equal 7. so I'm assuming if youre even slightly sensible you'd take 6.5 for them as a bulk discount.

Now if someone were to take both the silver set and brass 1s, a sensible you would take .5 off again? Thats 6 + 6.5 = 12.5 BTC for the silver set and brass 1s, and thats being generous in your favour..... which leaves a whopping just-under-10 btc premium for the 10.  Shocked Undecided

I'll just sit and watch now...  Cry

wut?

Not too hard to understand. Even being generous with the prices on the other coins ur effectively asking 20btc for the 10btc

wut?

Err ok. I’m sure you understand what I’m saying perfectly fine.

no bueno
Even going by your prices for the little ones thats effectively paying a 10BTC premium on the 10BTC. Sorry no deal. I don't think anyone's paid 20BTC for a Silver/Gilt in a long time.

You're willing to do the silver set for 6. That's a .5 discount on your individual prices together.

Your individual prices for the brass 1s equal 7. so I'm assuming if youre even slightly sensible you'd take 6.5 for them as a bulk discount.

Now if someone were to take both the silver set and brass 1s, a sensible you would take .5 off again? Thats 6 + 6.5 = 12.5 BTC for the silver set and brass 1s, and thats being generous in your favour..... which leaves a whopping just-under-10 btc premium for the 10.  Shocked Undecided

wut?

Not too hard to understand. Even being generous with the prices on the other coins ur effectively asking 20btc for the 10btc

wut?

Err ok. I’m sure you understand what I’m saying perfectly fine.
legendary
derp

wut?

wut?

wut?

legendary
derp
legendary
derp

wut?
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
nice collection dazed

legendary
derp
My offer for the lots still better than anything else posted so far  Grin

i countered  Wink

ya i know i gotta save that for when a 10BTC comes along tho  Cool

i could add a 10 for the right offer  Tongue

i'll throw 23 at u for the lot
a quickenez 6.4btc/50 Gs Grin
idc about forks