Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Silver 1 BTC Casascius Coins (U.S) *Price Reduced* - page 2. (Read 5987 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
The 2011 Error Coin has sold. The three 2013 1 BTC Silver and Silver/Gold coins remain. I changed the OP to mention, if you are interested in some sort of trade, please pm me. I've had people offer me some neat stuff in the past, and am always excited and willing to trade stuff around for non traditional payment methods. Feel free to offer me BTC, Cash, Precious Metals, Mining Hardware, Personal Jets, or whatever else you are interested in trading. I am always excited to see a pm showing in my messages when I offer stuff up for trade, because I never know exactly what you guys are going to offer me. Its like Christmas without the scary fat man groping me.
legendary
As I have got the question a few times now, I should mention that I will ship out of the U.S, I just put (U.S) in the title so people would know where the coins currently are at.
legendary
Kind of interested in these coins. How much are the gold/silver worth from a metal standpoint?

The gold/silver ones are just an oz of silver, the gold plating adds negligible value. The numismatic value is where the premium stems from, as they were a limited run of 700 coins, and Casascius is no longer operating. Previous to the 1 BTC Silver and Silver/Gold coins, the 2012 10 BTC Coins were Silver and Silver/Gold and those have sold for 25-30 Bitcoins fairly consistantly, which is where some of the investors value is deriving from from these coins, people hoping to see nice returns like on those.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Kind of interested in these coins. How much are the gold/silver worth from a metal standpoint?
legendary
Price reduced to be competitive with other current sellers.
legendary
I've actually got 2 1 BTC Gold/Silver coins, I didn't really intend on selling it, however just putting it out there in case someone is interested in a bulk dealio or something.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Too expensive for me.  Good luck on the sale, though!

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
To the moon?
Not to be rude, I'm still kind of a noob and have only heard fables of these coins. Why would I pay 2.5BTC for 1BTC?

Its a collectors thing. Casascius is the first producer of Physical Bitcoins, he is currently not producing more due to legal issues, so he may not be able to produce more, and most of all, Its a collectors thing  Smiley

There are 1 Oz gold coins valued at about $1250 strictly on metal value, but are worth thousands of times the value of their metal, due to the numismatic side of it. Same applies with these coins, some people think they will be worth tons of money in the future as some of the earliest Bitcoin memorabila, there are some people who think they their premium will continue to scale, there are some people who want to diversify their assets, and there are just some people that think they are pretty.

All that matters is that there is a market for them, and people are willing to pay 2.5-3 BTC for them at this moment. You should see some of the other coins, the 2012 10 BTC Silver Casascius coin is actively selling for >25 BTC

Thanks for the information, I wish I could afford one but I've only mined 1.7BTC thus far. Tongue
legendary
So, are all three coins unredeemed?  Or is it just the 1BTC 2013 Gold/Silver coin and 2011 Error 1 BTC coin?

Thanks!

Yes, all three are unredeemed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
So, are all three coins unredeemed?  Or is it just the 1BTC 2013 Gold/Silver coin and 2011 Error 1 BTC coin?

Thanks!
legendary
Ok, found my camera USB cable, and I uploaded photos of the 2013 Casascius coins. They are both the same size, but they have two different types of Airtites protecting them, so the all silver one looks larger.
legendary
Not to be rude, I'm still kind of a noob and have only heard fables of these coins. Why would I pay 2.5BTC for 1BTC?

Its a collectors thing. Casascius is the first producer of Physical Bitcoins, he is currently not producing more due to legal issues, so he may not be able to produce more, and most of all, Its a collectors thing  Smiley

There are 1 Oz gold coins valued at about $1250 strictly on metal value, but are worth thousands of times the value of their metal, due to the numismatic side of it. Same applies with these coins, some people think they will be worth tons of money in the future as some of the earliest Bitcoin memorabila, there are some people who think they their premium will continue to scale, there are some people who want to diversify their assets, and there are just some people that think they are pretty.

All that matters is that there is a market for them, and people are willing to pay 2.5-3 BTC for them at this moment. You should see some of the other coins, the 2012 10 BTC Silver Casascius coin is actively selling for >25 BTC
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
To the moon?
legendary
Would you accept 2BTC for the Gold/Silver one?

No sorry, I'm pretty firm on my prices. At 2.5 Bitcoins, the 2013 coins sell pretty fast. They sell at 2.5-3 BTC, but of course it takes longer at the higher range of the spectrum.

Now, off to find my Camera USB cable, strangely the lack of pictures hasn't discouraged sales, of which I had planned to post threads about to get initial interest.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Would you accept 2BTC for the Gold/Silver one?
legendary
Hi guys, I've got one 1 BTC Casascius coins for sale, 1 1BTC 2013 Gold/Silver coin, 1 1 BTC 2013 Silver coins, and 1 2011 Error 1 BTC coin. If you are interested in purchasing multiple coins, pm me me and we can work out a bulk discount. Also, while I price everything in Bitcoins, I accept a variety of payment options, and am always interested in hearing what you have to trade. I've been offered some really cool stuff that I'm glad people had offered to me before, so if you are interested in a coin or coins, pm me.

I have one silver coin remaining, it is the all silver coin. It is in mint condition, inside of an airtite container, and I'm asking 2.35BTC

http://casascius.uberbills.com/?address=1Ag1x1qaaZdjgSUjkQ1FhHCWbKenKLepo3 (all silver (all 1 BTC silver Cas Coins say gold/silver))

Pages:
Jump to: