Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Sr. Member account (best price on forum!) - page 2. (Read 1374 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I've thought about selling once or twice - not sure I would though. Is that the going price?

For your account it would be a bit more due to activity level. And he could ask 0.3 but it may take longer to sell imo.

The account' activity is probably between 301 and 330 so I think 0.25 is a good price to sell fast.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
I've thought about selling once or twice - not sure I would though. Is that the going price?

For your account it would be a bit more due to activity level. And he could ask 0.3 but it may take longer to sell imo.

Interesting, thanks. Good to know. You know a lot.. for a newbie! Tongue

Obviously he is not a newbie. He is also selling his account here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/close-935236
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Interesting, thanks. Good to know. You know a lot.. for a newbie! Tongue
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Why do you sell?
I need some money and I don't need this account.
Activity: 71

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Senior Member Account

Activity: 300+
Neutral trust rating
Price: 0.25 BTC

Escrow is accepted

Why do you sell?
Activity: 75
Senior Member Account

Activity: 300+