Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Steam Games for Bitcoins! (www.steamcoin.net) [NOW WITH SSL!!!] - page 2. (Read 3599 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Seems that this service is not good if you want to have "hotsale games" that are on sale liminted time. Sad
+20 confirmations and still no game Sad In my opinion its sad thing if this system waits 120 confirmations before it purchase game. Well anyway not big deal if i dont get my game on time cause i just wanted to test. Waiting refund.

I'm so sorry, I'll take a look right now.
If the game is no longer on sale, I'll buy it for you at my loss.

Please excuse the delay, still working out the new hosting.

No need to pal, as i told earlier this was test buy (meaning i only want to get refund). I do not want to cause monetary loss for you. Im testing your service again with some different game that is in regular price later.  

Just wanted to give some feedback Smiley

best regards, rTech

I'd rather lose money and have a happy customer than have an upset customer.

Funds are on their way (bitcoin transaction: 61ec74957e83a7488367085af52a094609a0b119aed256b41e5340e1d8953ce3)
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Trust but confirm!
Seems that this service is not good if you want to have "hotsale games" that are on sale liminted time. Sad
+20 confirmations and still no game Sad In my opinion its sad thing if this system waits 120 confirmations before it purchase game. Well anyway not big deal if i dont get my game on time cause i just wanted to test. Waiting refund.

No need to pal, as i told earlier this was test buy (meaning i only want to get refund). I do not want to cause monetary loss for you. Im testing your service again with some different game that is in regular price later.  

Just wanted to give some feedback Smiley

best regards, rTech

Trust but confirm!
Trust but confirm!
Testing Smiley Placed order just few min ago and paid it.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Finally got my game, looks like I placed my order just before things went runny...   even with the delay from switching hosts, things went pretty smoothly. I'll definitely be back for more!
how fast would i get my game? And the links on the bottom didn't work for me

Once the bitcoin transaction has been fully confirmed, the order for your game will be placed. At the current network speed it seems to take 1-2hours.
Activity: 42
how fast would i get my game? And the links on the bottom didn't work for me
Site is now back online and processing orders again, sorry for the downtime.
Looks very similar nothingsteamed.com

That's because it uses the same system that nothingsteamed.com used. I know the person who wrote the backend/frontend for Nothing
After there were some issues with Nothing's site I started to look into setting up my own.
Activity: 42
Looks very similar nothingsteamed.com
Provides me with a lot of trust, when your site goes down 2 days after your introduction post...

I am sorry that you feel this way, but the hosting upgrade was needed. As you can see from my bitcoin-otc feed back I have been around in the bitcoin community for a while and have a high level of trust.
legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
Provides me with a lot of trust, when your site goes down 2 days after your introduction post...
It seems like the site is not working (?). I get redirected to http://www.steamcoin.net/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

I am currently moving it to a new host, the site will be back online in a few hours, sorry for the downtime.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
It seems like the site is not working (?). I get redirected to http://www.steamcoin.net/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi
Activity: 419
jjjrmy has been an asset to the trading community and i trust him. buying this from him would be 0 hassle.

james

About
From the makers of BitEgg, BitPizza, and GiftCoin, comes SteamCoin.net! Buy Steam Games for Bitcoins!
We won't steal your money! Just look at the proof!

Affiliates ( Beta )
Anyone can sign up and start earning money!
Go to http://www.steamcoin.net/register/
After signing up you will be given a link to spread around.
Bitcoins are sent out after a order is completed.
To see all orders paid out check http://steamcoin.net/orders/

Userscript
For an easier way to shop on steamcoin.net check out our userscript.
http://steamcoin.net/userscript/

FAQ
Ask some questions.

Future Features
- Advertising Panel
- Accounts for Faster Orders
- SteamCoin Sales

Contact
Twitter: @jjjrmy or @giftcoin
Steam: jjjrmy
IRC: #bitcoin-otc : jjjrmy
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]