Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Steam wallet codes (CURRENTLY NOT IN STOCK!) - page 5. (Read 5789 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I would like to buy 2 codes please.
PMed you several hours ago but didn't get any reply, guess I need to post it here!

Sorry, please wait a little bit. I can send a maximum of 5 private messages per hour. You'll receive a pm within ~20 minutes.

Edit:

I have 3 Steam codes and 2 Counter-Strike Complete keys left. Make me some offers.
staff
Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616
Crypto Swap Exchange
I would like to buy 2 codes please.
PMed you several hours ago but didn't get any reply, guess I need to post it here!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
Bought 2 codes, seller went first to me. Both were redeemed successfully. Will update a week or two later to let everyone know if all is still well Smiley

So far so good.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Looking to buy a few codes to try. Going to redeem them on my alt accounts just in case things go wrong, but here's hoping they won't or we'll all be screwed! Smiley

Haha smart idea might do that Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
Looking to buy a few codes to try. Going to redeem them on my alt accounts just in case things go wrong, but here's hoping they won't or we'll all be screwed! Smiley
legendary
Does it? Might try this out, will u do escrow or send first?

I can go first but I'll send the codes seperatly. How many do you want?

Lets just start with one. Not right now however, my BTC is in a short position,  lets way for the market to calm down a bit.
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
Bought two codes, thanks!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'll like to buy 10 codes. Smiley

I can go first but I'll send the codes seperatly. How many do you want?
legendary
Does this work with US sites?
No It not work in US LOL funny guy read feedback

Yes it works for US. The currency will be converted.

I sold 10 codes + Counter-Strike Complete to wakka662. I'm still awaiting payment for the last 2 codes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish
No It not work in US LOL funny guy read feedback
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
WOO , you just raised the price I didn't notice , I had to take before Cry
Anyway I will just wait more days to see if users didn't got banned then I will buy , Hopefully you will have them till then Smiley ty
legendary
The big fish
Can we trade now?
You got receipts ?

I'm ready to trade but I can't find any receipt, sorry. Like I said before I bought the codes a few months ago and I didn't think about keeping the receipt because I normally don't need it. If you still want the codes you can wait for Gyfts status update.
So can you send me message where you buy these cards, just 4 sure if my account get ban I can contact steam support
Can we trade now?
You got receipts ?

I'm ready to trade but I can't find any receipt, sorry. Like I said before I bought the codes a few months ago and I didn't think about keeping the receipt because I normally don't need it. If you still want the codes you can wait for Gyfts status update.
The big fish
Can we trade now?
You got receipts ?
I'll buy a few codes. Send me a PM. Hopefully you would be fine with going first to me, otherwise I am open to using an escrow.

Yes, I will send you a PM in a few minutes. For users with high activity like you I'm willing to go first. We will need to trade the keys seperatly though depending on how many you want.

I'm willing to buy 10 of these if you can show any proof

You are a new user and I already have a lot of requests. If you want codes you'll need to go first. I don't know if I have enough keys for all the users though so you probably won't get any, sorry. I'll send you a pm within a day or 2 if I have enough codes.

Can you discount little if I buy 20 codes ?

No, sorry. This is the cheapest price for these codes you will ever find. (+ Counter-Strike: Complete 2 times for 20 codes is insane.)
Activity: 434
Merit: 252

He said a free Counter Strike : Complete to whoever buys 10 codes or more , so I would say that counts as a discount since that package worth of $29.99 USD on Steam .
Steam sale off that a lot of time,before region lock it very cheap
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

He said a free Counter Strike : Complete to whoever buys 10 codes or more , so I would say that counts as a discount since that package worth of $29.99 USD on Steam .
Pages:
Jump to: