Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS} STRATIS Limited Edition Collectible coins only 100 Minted - page 8. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
So is this the same as the silver coin on stratistalk.org or a new coin?

Hi Kazadar,

Check OP  (first post here please).  It is for the 100 replica coins.  (not the pure silver one).

Everyone please check / Read OP.    List has been updated, please check carefully, thank you.   Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
# 31 for me please.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What does everyone think of the idea about sending these coins with 100 with some sort of private key.

I have never done it before, not sure how I would, but a member here kindly suggested it.

Also Stratis is o ledger wallet now...  I know not everyone has a ledger wallet. But that could be a way also.

absolutely!

the price would have to change and a little more work like the guy did back in 2013 with the bitcoins...well worth it.
Activity: 154
ill take #45 and also #45 of the silver coin.

thxs
charlie
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi,

I like to get # 44. Thank you.
Activity: 326
Merit: 101
Activity: 42
Peeps, if you want to reserve the silver coin go to https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html register and reserve there.

*it is also done for promoting the stratis forum
Seeing that I reserve number 30 here, I assume that the silver #30 is also reserved. I hope this is correct.

Yes, please post on the stratistalk page also please.  Like here.  Its reserved for you.

All above numbers reserved.  Please check OP.

ZombiesTv you get 33 for both.

Thanks for the typo heads up resolved. Stratis payment only for this coin.

Stratis easily bought on poloniex or bittrex.

Bitcoin accepted for pure silver coin.   Smiley

Awesome! Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
#37 please. thanks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So is this the same as the silver coin on stratistalk.org or a new coin?
Peeps, if you want to reserve the silver coin go to https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html register and reserve there.

Seeing that I reserve number 30 here, I assume that the silver #30 is also reserved. I hope this is correct.

Yes, please post on the stratistalk page also please.  Like here.  Its reserved for you.

All above numbers reserved.  Please check OP.

ZombiesTv you get 33 for both.

Thanks for the typo heads up resolved. Stratis payment only for this coin.

Stratis easily bought on poloniex or bittrex.

Bitcoin accepted for pure silver coin.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I would like to reserve the lowest spot for the whole bundle, silver coin + other versions.  Smiley

What is the approximate total cost for the package and when would you be accepting payment?

good question!

24 is reserved for you and also will be updated in other thread.
So, these coins are 200 stratis fee post within Europe.

or

250 stratis  with postage to rest of the world.
Silver, not finalized price but likely to be 50 euros.

I will accept payment now for the 200 or 250 (if you live outside of europe) for these coins anytime / now.
I will simply mark the payment next to the name on the reserved list.

Thanks for the update and reservation, I wanted to note I believe the coin is misspelled in your OP as highlighted below.  Wink

Payment to be made in Straits.

Only 200 Stratis per coin includes postage costs to europe
250 stratis for rest of world, outside of Europe

As someone who doesn't currently own any Stratis, would I be required to obtain some for the purchase or is a BTC payment appropriate?
Activity: 42
I'd like to reserve # 22 in silver and replica! If not available then I'll take number 33. Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I want to #39
What does everyone think of the idea about sending these coins with 100 with some sort of private key.

I have never done it before, not sure how I would, but a member here kindly suggested it.

Also Stratis is o ledger wallet now...  I know not everyone has a ledger wallet. But that could be a way also.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Ill take number 28 of both coins, the silver one and this one.
We are all up to date people. Please check here OP
and other thread (if you want the pure silver coin reserved also) https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

thank you.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
#35 for me please
And same in silver for me or lowest possible
Pages:
Jump to: