Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS this account - page 2. (Read 1050 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2015, 01:37:36 AM
Why don't you give it to the lender whose loan you defaulted on? That way he will at least be able to recover a little bit more of what he ended up loosing as a result of you defaulting on his loan

if this is what you mean, this is already paid but late right?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-4-btc-loan-collateral-available-through-escrow-if-needed-1117619

Yep that would be the one.

This seems to be you have actually paid all of your loan. Then why there is still negative feedbacks.
That doesn't make sense to me. You have also paid compensation to them because you were late.

Have you pmed them to remove your negative feedbacks ?

I PMd blogger but haven't gotten a response from him, I didn't PM the other guy because I didn't want to get more negative trust for trying to get the original negative trust removed.

I also PMd quickseller to remove the neg trust he had on me as well.

This was his response  "Sure, no problem. If you can work something out with him that makes him satisfied then I would be willing to remove the negative rating against you. If you make a good faith effort to resolve the issue, and actually send some amount to him that you can document is fair, then I would consider removing the negative rating even if he does not agree with the resolution (I have been told by a reputable source that the value of the domains is probably not enough to cover the loan).

I would be willing to hold escrow for free if you are able to reach an agreement to both settle the loan that involves the return of the collateral back to you."

His neg trust is still there though....

In such case you should pay back the loan amount and take your colleteral back from them.
Then I am preety sure you will get your negative trust removed as quickseller said.

And I will also talk with Equamobi to remove that as well. But first you should pay back what you promised or had an agreement.

According to the thread I've repaid him at least .118 btc of the .2btc loan, and that neg trust is still there. If you want to argue about this though, pm me and lets avoid shitting in this post anymore than we already have.

But you actually told them to pay back 0.28 btc, right ?
Then the amount becomes 0.28 not 0.2 buddy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
October 12, 2015, 01:34:39 AM
The last PM that I have from you is you saying that you will contact the lender to see if he would be willing to exchange the collateral for the BTC that you owed him. That was in the beginning of August

This was his response  "Sure, no problem. If you can work something out with him that makes him satisfied then I would be willing to remove the negative rating against you. If you make a good faith effort to resolve the issue, and actually send some amount to him that you can document is fair, then I would consider removing the negative rating even if he does not agree with the resolution (I have been told by a reputable source that the value of the domains is probably not enough to cover the loan).

I would be willing to hold escrow for free if you are able to reach an agreement to both settle the loan that involves the return of the collateral back to you."

I haven't received any follow up to you working something out with BTCBLOGGER.....

According to the thread I've repaid him at least .118 btc of the .2btc loan, and that neg trust is still there. If you want to argue about this though, pm me and lets avoid shitting in this post anymore than we already have.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
October 12, 2015, 01:31:06 AM
The last PM that I have from you is you saying that you will contact the lender to see if he would be willing to exchange the collateral for the BTC that you owed him. That was in the beginning of August

I haven't received any follow up to you working something out with BTCBLOGGER.....
Trphy.io
October 12, 2015, 01:27:59 AM
Why don't you give it to the lender whose loan you defaulted on? That way he will at least be able to recover a little bit more of what he ended up loosing as a result of you defaulting on his loan

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-4-btc-loan-collateral-available-through-escrow-if-needed-1117619

This seems to be you have actually paid all of your loan. Then why there is still negative feedbacks.
That doesn't make sense to me. You have also paid compensation to them because you were late.

I PMd blogger but haven't gotten a response from him, I didn't PM the other guy because I didn't want to get more negative trust for trying to get the original negative trust removed.

legendary
October 12, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

copper member
October 12, 2015, 01:22:32 AM

From what I can tell, it looks like it was a .2 BTC loan with a repayment amount of of .28 BTC. As far as I can tell, only .118 has been repaid, although it is possible that other arrangements were made outside of that thread.
legendary
October 12, 2015, 01:18:57 AM
What would be the point of buying a neg trust account?

I'm pretty sure you can still run most signature campaigns with neg trust accounts, which gives it some value I think. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes you can as far as your post quality is Awesome. But you have to talk with signature campaign manager about this. They will tell you to post on boards like meta where trust doesn't matter because they are not visible there
Trphy.io
October 12, 2015, 01:14:22 AM

I'm pretty sure you can still run most signature campaigns with neg trust accounts, which gives it some value I think. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 12, 2015, 01:10:37 AM
Trphy.io
October 12, 2015, 01:06:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
October 12, 2015, 01:02:58 AM

legendary
October 12, 2015, 12:59:57 AM
Want to sell my account, has neg trust from a loan I was late on. The loan has since been paid back however.

Just make an offer on the account.

If the loan has been paid back then the lender must have removed that negative trust on your account

There must be two conditions
First you haven't paid the loan back and Second if you had then ask the lender to remove that negative trust from you. No one is 100% correct now. If you planned to pay in a certain time but you were unable to which doesn't mean you are a Scammer
copper member
October 12, 2015, 12:42:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
October 12, 2015, 12:35:12 AM
Want to sell my account, has neg trust from a loan I was late on. The loan has since been paid back however.

try offering your account to mexxer-2, he created a thread looking for this kind of accounts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199494.new
Trphy.io
October 12, 2015, 12:22:31 AM

Looking for like .01 btc for the account.
Pages:
Jump to: