Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Three PREMIUM Sr. Member Accounts !!!NOW WITH MASSIVELY LOWER PRICES!!! - page 2. (Read 1825 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
PS: To clarify, most Sr. Member Accounts out there have terrible spam posts, lack a picture and their name sucks. With my accounts, you will have no problem joining any signature campaign, because of their good standing!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello,

I want to sell my four Sr. Accounts that were used for earning coins in signature campaigns.

As I earned about 0.08-0.12 BTC / Account / Month on average in the last year, I am asking for:

ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE, GOOD NICKNAME, POSITIVE/NEUTRAL TRUST AND ARE WAY OVER >1.5 YEARS OLD!

1)   0.27 BTC:    Sr. Account >240 posts and >240 Activity. Created 2013. Cool Picture. Good Name. Neutral Trust. No spam posts.

2)   0.28 BTC:    Sr. Account >1000 posts and >290 Activity. Created 2013. Cool Picture. Good Name. Neutral Trust. No spam posts.

3)   0.30 BTC:   Sr. Account >1250 posts and >300 Activity. Created 2013. Cool Picture. Good Name. Neutral Trust. No spam posts.

4)   0.42 BTC:     Sr. Account > 1000 posts and >420 Activity. Created 2012. Cool Picture. Good Name. Neutral Trust. No spam posts.

PM me if you are interested in any one of those. All deals are final and there will be no returns. Escrow is accepted if you are paying the fee. Bulk deal rebate possible.

G'day.
Pages:
Jump to: