Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] [Trusted] Giftcards | Steam, Amazon, Itunes | USA, Australia, Europe - page 4. (Read 3572 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
The current one I have is from BiPolarBob (I did not buy it). He is very trustworthy and all his codes in all his promotions have functioned properly.

Starting asking price is 0.09BTC

Flipping a code that you got free (or nearly free). Why do people milk the guy like that?

I had a PM discussion with bipolarbob and he said it was up to me what I did with it if I didn't need to buy something.

If I see something I need/want, I'll use the code. If not I will allow someone else who needs it more than me to take the opportunity at a cheaper price.

EDIT: PM:

I have no clue what I should use the free amazon $40 gift card you gave me (at the moment)! How would you feel if I:

a) didn't use it for a little while?
Or
b) sold it in the digital goods area for someone who would enjoy it more than me (if I don'the find something I need)

Any thoughts?

To which he replied:

Anything you want, it's your code Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
The current one I have is from BiPolarBob (I did not buy it). He is very trustworthy and all his codes in all his promotions have functioned properly.

Flipping a code that you got free (or nearly free). Why do people milk the guy like that?
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Would be interested in amazon.com cards.

How were these obtained and whats the discount you are offering?

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Would be interested in amazon.com cards.

How were these obtained and whats the discount you are offering?
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Sale Feedback (to date - for more view my trust):

Bought a steam code from marcotheminer, no problems at all! Will be happy to buy again Smiley
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
 What other kinds/amounts is anyone interested in?

Will have soon:
- 2x $30 Australian itunes cards

Can acquire:
- Most cards (leave a suggestion as a reply)

Of course, escrow from escrow.ms, devthedev or cooldgamer is welcome if you aren't willing to send first.

Address for payment will always be: 1NiFZ2SjFsUCrRKk3uiQfig8nsUavo9RBn
Pages:
Jump to: