Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Twitter account BTC related 14.2 K followers - page 3. (Read 3521 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I m selling my personal BTC related Twitter account with 14.2 K followers anyone interested pm me your offer its my personal account not hacked or etc... Every proof will be provided before deal if u r a trusted member then I go first or we use escrow or u go first

I'm not asking at the beginning about the twitter username, but i would like to know the price (why don't you make it public?) and if you have any analytic report for the past tweets like how many favorites you get on each tweet and how many link clicks etc.

Sent pm
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I m selling my personal BTC related Twitter account with 14.2 K followers anyone interested pm me your offer its my personal account not hacked or etc... Every proof will be provided before deal if u r a trusted member then I go first or we use escrow or u go first

I'm not asking at the beginning about the twitter username, but i would like to know the price (why don't you make it public?) and if you have any analytic report for the past tweets like how many favorites you get on each tweet and how many link clicks etc.
Whats the price?

Can you Pm me.

With more details about the account..

Pm sent
Delete your previous bumps man, and don't bump yourr thread more than once daily, follow the forum rule kindly.
I suggest you post your estimated price, to encourage interested ppl to complete this deal with you.
Thanks for ur interest in twitter account actually I m not the regular seller about twitter accounts I only have one Twitter account never sale or purchase any account so u can reply me ur final via pm and we can discusses about it
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
Strive for Success
Whats the price?

Can you Pm me.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Delete your previous bumps man, and don't bump yourr thread more than once daily, follow the forum rule kindly.
I suggest you post your estimated price, to encourage interested ppl to complete this deal with you.
Whats the price?

Can you Pm me.

Pm sent
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Never spend your money before you have it.
Whats the price?

Can you Pm me.

Pages:
Jump to: