Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS: UK Dual Xeon E5-2687W 64Gb ECC DDR3, 8Tb Seagate 5yr wrnty, Noctua etc etc - page 2. (Read 1660 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hi there,

Yes, of course, that would be no problem. The buyer would have to pay that though.

thanks,
Jonathan.

Happy to point the camera at the PC, but as is evident, I am no photographer Wink
ar9
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Looks interesting...
Do you accept escrow?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hi All,

I'm selling my rarely used and recently build workstation, I can upload some photo's if needed but I'm no photographer. The hard disks report less than 300hrs uptime in total and they've been connected to the system since initial power on. I'm going to be a dad in May and thought it best to get this sold to pay for a few things we'll need as I also have an i7 3770 machine which I use most of the time anyways.

Case             Fractal Define R2 XL            1   £85
PSU             Seasonic Platinum 1000w    1   £160
Mobo        Supermicro X9DR3-f        1   £250
RAM             DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600Mhz)
ECC             CAS 11-11-11                    16   £600
CPU             Intel Xeon E5-2687W
                  3.4Ghz 25Mb Cache            2   £850
CPU cooler     Noctua NH-U12DX i4            2   £100
GPU             PNY Nvidia GTX 680 2Gb    1   £220
Peripheral     USB 3                            1   £10
RAID 0 array Seagate Constellation
                  ST2000NC001 2Tb 7200rpm
                  5yr warranty                    4   £350
Primary SSD  Intel 320 120Gb                    1   £45
Misc             Cable extensions(24pin 2x8pin)
                  AS5, Cable ties etc            1   £10
Additional
cooling     Noctua NF-A14 ULN            2   £35
                  Fractal 140mm                    1   £10

Total:     £2725 + delivery costs / collect from either Hampshire or Yorkshire (around the christmas season)

I'm advertising it here with a view to accepting payment in either Bitcoin, Litecoin or something else of equal value but of course, cash works just fine.

There are unfortunately a few small marks to the sides of the case, one on the right hand side (viewed from the front) where I placed it on it's side and a thumbscrew was on the desk  Embarrassed  Embarrassed however, I really don't think it's that bad and of course, it's only cosmetic. And one on the top near the power/etc button where my wife put an old laptop on the top of it  Huh

I think the price is fair considering the total investment in this machine was approximately £5k. I have receipts for most, if not all of the kit and would be happy to send this on at the time of purchase.

Would make an idea system for a trading platform Wink I did put a copy of Batman Arkhams Origin on, everything clocked up to max on a 1080p monitor and it just flew, incredibly brisk machine and as you'd expect with 32 cores and 64Gb of ram, it has coped remarkably with absolutely anything I have thrown at it.

thanks, Jonathan.
p.s. you can PM me and i'll pass on a phone number if you want to discuss anything with me.
Pages:
Jump to: