Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS undervolted antminer S1 140gh/s at 165watts .2btc - page 2. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
where are you shipping from?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Interested in trading one for a 750 TI gpu?

Sorry, I'm moving so I'm looking for btc not more junk to pack up and move.
Can this be reversed so I can OC them?  I assume you pencil modded?

It was undervolted using this method:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526060.0

You can also change conf, wipe off pencil, and reset for a factory default s1 or overclock them to 200gh/s each.
Would you be willing to ship internationaly? and preferably declare a low customs value.
Interested in purchase threw ebay (270 positive feedback and commercial paypal account if that counts for anything).

I checked on ebay, computers are not part pf their global shipping program. I'd rather use crypto over PP anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Interested in trading one for a 750 TI gpu?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Can this be reversed so I can OC them?  I assume you pencil modded?
Activity: 47
Would you be willing to ship internationaly? and preferably declare a low customs value.
Interested in purchase threw ebay (270 positive feedback and commercial paypal account if that counts for anything).
4 sold... 3 left

These modified S1 miners run at nearly the same gh/s per watt as the pricier S2 miners.

This is for the sale of FOUR undervolted s1 BitMain antminers. It was undervolted using this method:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526060.0

The wall showed average 165watts at an average 140gh/s for one of them. So 4 of them would be about 560gh/s for about 660 watts.

Sorry, I can't get a couple pics up right now. But you can see them in my ebay listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161371002657?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have a total of 7 to sell. I'm asking .21 btc for one or .2btc for 2 or more.
I'll ship anywhere in the USA
Escrow accepted
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: