Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Want to sell BTC Product Idea to bitcointalk.org TOP Most Desirable IDEA - page 3. (Read 686 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20
THIS PRODUCT IS EXPANDABLE IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAY. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS FAMILIAR SO IT WILL SO EASY TO GET POSITIVE EXPOSURE RAPIDLY
Indeed!

NOONE HAS THIS PRODUCT. COLLECTORS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL JUMP INTO THIS. THIS IS NOT JUST A PRODUCT - IT REPRESENTS MANY THINGS ATTRACTED TO EVERYONE.

I am very confident people will ask next version for his product because they will be so excited want to know!

THIS PRODUCT IS EXPANDABLE IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAY. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS FAMILIAR SO IT WILL SO EASY TO GET POSITIVE EXPOSURE RAPIDLY

I have to patented my idea or sample product. My idea will be shared with bitcointalk org with highest trust and royalty and respect.  Smiley
Activity: 1750
Merit: 441
I was thinking the same thing, that sound like a huge undertaking, good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Seems like a pretty big undertaking if plan to be bigger than Casascius.....  Cheesy

Good luck with your endeavor.

Smiley
I like to sell a super great product idea to bitcointalk.org. I am extremely confident you will not refuse my product idea at all. But I do not know who I need to communicate to share my idea. The communication has to be very confidential. I am very confident this product will get all the way to the top even passing Casuscius. Because IT WILL CREATE NEW ROUND OF COLLECTOR INSPIRATIONS AND ITS VALUATIONS. Also this product  can be updated with special .....

Smiley

THE IDEA IS VERY SIMPLE. But when you think little deeper Y will find out it will create a new kind of extreme collector habit.

I do not know how to create crypto product and many other things that come with it. I can also help design the product with my idea. Trust me no one has this product. This product is a presentation of all crypto culture but very simple way to present.

After presenting my idea if you do not like please do not share with anyone because I will try to sell this idea to other manufacturer.
Since I started joining the community I liked this organization and this is the best crypro organization in the world. Again I am very confident you will just love my product idea.

IN RETURN I DO NOT WANT MONEY. ALL I WANT FIRST SET OF ALL UNIQUE VERSIONS OF THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THE END OF THE LIFE-CYCLE OF THIS PRODUCT.

To share this idea, I would like have chat or talk in a group from highly trusted bitcointalk.org members. BTC

Once yo are interested I will put my thought together and share with you 3 days. Because there nice moving parts of this product. This is my first time doing something like this. I am not professional but I know my idea is better than professional once the idea becomes reality.  Smiley

THANK YOU.

Pages:
Jump to: