Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS Wholefoods, Panera, TGI, Hyaat, Rue21 gift cards @15%-30% - 7 days warranty - page 2. (Read 3269 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi

Im selling Wholefoods, Panera Bread, TGI Friday, Hyaat, Rue21  gift cards @30%.
If you buy more than 3k, 15%. Looking for bulk buyers and resellers.
15 days warranty!

Escrow accepted for trusted members, others have to send first. If you are super trusted I dont mind sending first.

PM me!

Or ICQ: 701991259

Yo super interested, how do you redeem the wholefoods? with an app?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Got your PM looking for 40$ Panera
Activity: 231
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Up now selling TGI, Hyaat, Rue21 as well.
Can you provide bar code for it to scan at the shop?

No, but its not needed. Even if you have the barcode the cashier wont scan and just put in the numbers. Barcode is generated with the pin and these dont have them.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Can you provide bar code for it to scan at the shop?
also selling panera bread.

price only 15% for bulk
I would never expect "forever" but there is a lot of empty space between "forever" and "one day."  Cheesy Thanks anyway though.

I will warranty 15 days
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
I would never expect "forever" but there is a lot of empty space between "forever" and "one day."  Cheesy Thanks anyway though.
I'd be interested in $100 but what's the guarantee?  A few months ago I had had a couple get zero'd after I used about 1/2 of the value, Not sure if it was Whole Foods or the 2 sellers were double-dipping and someone else used it up (like what constantly happens with Panera cards due to the way the cards are "discovered").  More likely double-dipping because the cards weren't shut down just the balance went to zero.

I will guarantee 1 day....you got to use it. If you get it for 30℅, it's not gonna last forever.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
I'd be interested in $100 but what's the guarantee?  A few months ago I had had a couple get zero'd after I used about 1/2 of the value, Not sure if it was Whole Foods or the 2 sellers were double-dipping and someone else used it up (like what constantly happens with Panera cards due to the way the cards are "discovered").  More likely double-dipping because the cards weren't shut down just the balance went to zero.
Have pin or not?

No, you can put any pin it will work, its not needed.
Activity: 152
Hi

Im selling Wholefoods, Panera Bread, TGI Friday, Hyaat, Rue21  gift cards @30%.
If you buy more than 3k, 15%. Looking for bulk buyers and resellers.
7 days warranty!

Escrow accepted for trusted members, others have to send first. If you are super trusted I dont mind sending first.

PM me!

Or ICQ: 701991259

Pages:
Jump to: