Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] YOUR OWN MINECRAFT ACCOUNT - $4 - page 4. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 04, 2015, 11:52:37 AM
I doubt you would give a vouch to a full member but if you will then I can write you a review on how it goes and if it works

I'm a full member as well, so no.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
August 04, 2015, 11:37:21 AM
I doubt you would give a vouch to a full member but if you will then I can write you a review on how it goes and if it works
August 04, 2015, 11:04:14 AM
Why I need to pay $5 to buy an account? I can create an account myself, by first registering for a Mojang account, and then a Minecraft account. Also, as you are a Full Member, almost no one will risk that amount to you (as you request users to go first).

Yes, registering for a Mojang account is free, but you need to buy Minecraft for $26.95 after that. This Mojang account that I create for you will have a Minecraft account on it with a changeable username. Also, I'm fine with using escrow.

However, I've added a vouch copy for one member.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 04, 2015, 10:33:40 AM
Why I need to pay $5 to buy an account? I can create an account myself, by first registering for a Mojang account, and then a Minecraft account. Also, as you are a Full Member, almost no one will risk that amount to you (as you request users to go first).
August 03, 2015, 06:59:49 PM
Buy your very own Minecraft Account! (it's just , worth $26.95!)

► Features

• Your very own Mojang Account
  • Your Mojang account can have whatever email you'd like
  • Username, password, and security questions are changeable
  • These accounts are not those cheap, cracked accounts. These are your very own.
  • Lifetime warranty if anything happens!

► Process

It's simple; just tell me your email address. I'll use a random password for temporary use; you can always change this later on. After I respond (the time I respond in varies as my timezone may be different from yours), I'll create your account and all you need to do is confirm the email sent to your email address. You may choose to set up a different password, security questions, or change the username!

Please add me on Skype (below) to get trading quickly!

► Vouches/Reviews

Two vouches from Default Trust users!

Vouch! The Minecraft account had a different username but I was able to change it to my own. He made the Mojang account linked to my email address, just as described. Thank you!

Got a $2 vouch acct, and it works.  I signed in and changed the pass, and played a little bit.  I didn't get the chance to go on a server yet, but assume that everything works and I will post back here if there is any problem.

Thanks!

Account works, fast delivery. 10/10 Smiley

Legendary member + Default Trust:

Okay he sent me an email.  All seems to be okay.
I am signed in with a new password  deal seems decent for now.

I just purchased 5 accounts from this seller. Typically with purchasing MC accounts through a 3rd party, buyers have to be weary that the account they are purchasing cannot be retrieved by the original owner. The accounts I purchased are all 100% mine and only mine. I went first, and the transaction was speedy and the seller communicative. And at such a low price, there is no reason not to purchase. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely come back for more trades in the future if/when I need more MC accounts.

Hero Member + Default Trust:

A+ quick, easy and convenient.

Thanks for getting me set up.

Smooth transaction! Got my account. Would do business with again.  Grin

Purchased the minecraft account and its working perfectly right now, will update if anything changes.  Thanks!

► Payment Gateways

• Bitcoins
  • PayPal (only for members I deem trustworthy)

► Promos

No promo online at the moment; check back later!

You must go first, or we can use escrow. If you are a trusted member, I can go first.

PM me for more info!
Pages:
Jump to: