Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]8 Rigs Total [each rig 4 sale!!!] (updated w/new prices & pics) - page 2. (Read 5553 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
those cards vent very little out of that back exhasut. Most of the air is forced through the 2 slits on top for each core.

Huh? I crank the fan on my 5970 to 100%, and you can FEEL the air blow out the back. I normally run them at 40%, however, but you can still feel the air vent out the back...
Any air that goes out the back of a 5970 cooler isn't going to be the hot air. Click below for embiggened version.

The fan pulls in air through the center of the squirrel cage and it's ducted through the closed vapour chamber fins. Some might leak out of the circular ducting, but that will be the cool air that was just drawn in. The openings on the back of the card are just for show, they're not actually inputs or exhausts.

Have you ever used a 5970?  

You are about to get a lesson from the many miners on here that actually have......the vents are ANYTHING but show.....

Wait, are you talking about the vents closest to the fan?  Or the metal grate by the DVI ports? 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
those cards vent very little out of that back exhasut. Most of the air is forced through the 2 slits on top for each core.

Huh? I crank the fan on my 5970 to 100%, and you can FEEL the air blow out the back. I normally run them at 40%, however, but you can still feel the air vent out the back...
Any air that goes out the back of a 5970 cooler isn't going to be the hot air. Click below for embiggened version.

The fan pulls in air through the center of the squirrel cage and it's ducted through the closed vapour chamber fins. Some might leak out of the circular ducting, but that will be the cool air that was just drawn in. The openings on the back of the card are just for show, they're not actually inputs or exhausts.
legendary
Activity: 952

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 952

I think he's talking about this one. 2 of the cards vent properly, and the 3rd card's exhaust vent is completely blocked.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
same as the temps on the rest of them...
legendary
What are temps like on the bottom 5970 with the vent covered?
Updated OP with new pic's and fair prices.

if you know about these parts, you'll know that everything i have listed is of quality & good value.

I have original Boxes for mobo, PSU's, and processors.

If you ever did need an RMA on any of the above, its a PM away, as the PSU's have a 5 yr warranty, procs are a 3 yr warranty, and the motherboard is 3 yrs.
legendary
Where in the Pacific Northwest are you?   I might be close enough for a pick-up.

Also, can you give a stable hash-rate for each rig?  That will help in valuing them. 
I have yet to be entertained. Sorry.
You probably won't ever be, sorry.
We'll see... I have a few other outlets to sell this stuff

it's only here where people devalue this stuff...

rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
You probably won't ever be, sorry.
650 BTC for rigs 1-4
Apparently he is ignoring you, not sure why though. Perhaps there is an OCD complex that forbids him from selling half the rigs instead of the whole lot.

actually thats the main objective... to sell the whole lot.

and for the price it's not bad, but i've gotten better offers for Half, yet im still not interested to sell half here, half there... just yet...

make me a better offer that is comparable to what this stuff sells for individually... and maybe i'll entertain the thought of selling half.

legendary
650 BTC for rigs 1-4
Apparently he is ignoring you, not sure why though. Perhaps there is an OCD complex that forbids him from selling half the rigs instead of the whole lot.

Don't know.....I thought it was a fair offer given the current prices for mining hardware. 
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
650 BTC for rigs 1-4
legendary
650 BTC for rigs 1-4
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BTC

BTCBTCBTCBTC

4 grand is not bad for 12x5970

Just all the other part thingies cost money too.  lmfaoooo
legendary
$4,100 for rigs 1-4
legendary
I offer $4,000 for rigs 1-4. 

doesnt even come close to what i'd accept... especially seeing as that dont cover the 5970's alone... take that offer elsewhere.
What kind of valuation are you expecting, if $4000 doesn't cover 8 5970s?

There's 12... Three in each of the four rigs.

Heh, you're right of course. I don't know what I was looking at. Need to stop and take a nap. Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: