Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS][ANN] [SOLD OUT]MYBITS SERIES 1 - page 4. (Read 967 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 705
April 30, 2022, 10:29:43 AM

I am proud to introduce to you all my first project! I have been a collector in the physical crypto collectibles space for around 5

years, and have been lucky enough to collect some coins from some of the best coin producers over the years. To me personally

casascius coins are some of the most beautiful coins produced to this day. I am fortunate to own a couple myself, but I never was able to

grab a casascius gilt along with a lot of other people. Those that did are very fortunate, I am sure we all wish we owned one. I noticed

microsoul made some coins similar to casascius coins years ago with lower denominations at that time, and some were great looking but

that story didn't end well as we all know. As time passed I hoped someone else would make some similar coins, but that never

happened. After thinking about it for a few weeks I decided I will give it a try, and make my own homage to casascius coins.

With newcomers coming into the space, and prices rising most people are priced out of a lot of the older higher denomination coins so I

figured I would make something lower denomination, but with the classic look giving people a chance to at least own something similar.

This first mint didn't go exactly as planned there was issues with the gold plating on the BTC symbol that left me with around 150 out of

200 I gave away some to family, friends, and kept some for myself. So I was left with around 100 I sold some in a physical collectibles

group and a few DIY coins since i had holos made for DIY coins as well then I was left with 50 or so. Unfortunately I only have 50 soon to

be funded versions left for sale for the forum! I have others with gold plating errors that maybe some people would like to buy, but I will

leave that for another day if you would like to purchase one private message me. I have since moved on to another company that is

making better quality coins for me with no issues so far, and engraved serial numbers will be added to the next series of coins. All keys

were produced by me safely with an older printer with no internet connection, and an offline address/keys generator stored in a usb with

a laptop never hooked up to the internet as of today 55 coins have been funded I will fund the remaining 50 sometime this weekend,

and later publish the address list. After the funding of the 50 there will be 105 funded coins in total that I have funded. Serial numbers

were determined by address order since I did not have the coins or holos marked with any serial numbers. There were mistakes made on

my part during the concept of the coin that I didn't realize till after the coins, and holos were already made. It is all a learning process,

but overall they came out pretty good for my first attempt! The next series will have those issues fixed.    

MYBITS SERIES 1
MINT:200
SIZE: 28.5mm DIAMETER, 2mm THICKNESS
COMPOSITION: SILVER/GOLD PLATING OVER BRASS
WEIGHT: HALF OUNCE
DENOMINATION: 0.001 BTC

ADDRESS LIST LINK BELOW

SALES INFO:

LIMIT: 1 COIN PER FORUM MEMBER NO ALT ACCOUNTS PLEASE! AFTER 24 HOURS IF ANY ARE LEFT THERE ARE NO LIMITS

COINS AVAILABLE FOR SALE: 50 OF THE FUNDED VERSION ONLY

PRICE: $60 USD + FUNDING 0.001 BTC + SHIPPING $10 USPS PRIORITY MAIL FOR USA RESIDENTS

RESHIPPING TO OTHER COUNTRIES IS AVAILABLE WITH MINER JONES CONTACT HIM FOR PRICING.

NO CHOOSING SERIAL NUMBERS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

GIVE ME AT LEAST A FEW DAYS TO A WEEK TO SHIP OUT ALL ORDERS I WORK FULL TIME SO IM PRETTY BUSY

ESCROW: AVAILABLE WITH MINER JONES

PAYMENTS: BTC  HERE IS THE ADDRESS:  19ReVQRkgoeXH6kYgG7JDBQURAeb7KqUsr

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR TRANSACTION ID ALONG WITH YOUR SHIPPING INFO

HERE IS WHAT WILL BE COMING SOON.....

MYBITS SERIES TWO SHOULD BE READY IN LATE MAY/EARLY JUNE THERE WILL BE 3 VERSIONS WITH DIFFERENT FINISHES ALL ARE GOLD/SILVER PLATED WITH .001 DENOMINATION. 200 OF EACH VERSION WILL BE AVAILABLE! LASER ENGRAVED SERIAL NUMBERS WILL BE ADDED HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK AT TWO OF THE THREE COINS IM WAITING ON THE GOLD VERSION TO BE MINTED. MINER JONES WILL BE HANDLING ALL DISTRIBUTION OF THE SERIES TWO COINS TO HELP ME OUT SINCE I HAVE LIMITED SPARE TIME. SERIES 3 I WILL START MAKING PURE SILVER COINS

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST, LARGE PHOTOS I AM STILL NOT GREAT AT ADDING A POST HERE FORGIVE ME THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, AND INTEREST
Pages:
Jump to: