Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Crypto Imperator Bitcoin Halving Commemorative Coin, Sold Out! - page 8. (Read 9200 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
Please reserve each of the lowest available numbers from both versions
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Nice design/idea on this coin. Different & fitting as well.

Would like to reserve #23 & #77, if available. Thanks!

I vote 'funded' too.  Smiley

#77 already reserved via PM, would you like another number? Smiley

Could you change my #28 to #50?

Done Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Could you change my #28 to #50?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
We are considering the following:
Coins #1-#25 have to be funded with 0.125 each.
Coins #26-#100 funded with 0.0125
So the funding would not represent the face value for 3/4 of the coins, which seems kinda awkward to me.
That also screws up the total fundings of 12.5BTC. You could sell them unfunded in that case, IMO.

Thats right, looks that by popular demand, 1-25 should be sold funded. And 26-100 unfunded, that way the theoretical sum is still 12.5 BTC

Or stick with the original idea (all coins funded with 0.125 Grin). This coin is based on the Block Halving so small details like that are exactly what makes a coin great.

Nothing is decided yet, so all opinions are welcome, yes, we felt that it was kinda cool to have all coins funded Smiley
I like/vote for all funded 0.125BTC x 100 coins = 12.5BTC.
Activity: 350
Interested in the Power of Bitcoin
By the way, I think it's a cool idea.  I think that you have to do something with the gold plating to denote the whole "halving theme".  I like both ideas of either 1 side gold plated or one half of the surface gold plated.  It seems that the latter would be more rad, but much harder to pull off.

I am not sure whether the coin should be funded or not.  To the people who don't want it funded, is it because a good scammer could redeem it and sell it as funded?  I personally like the funded part of it, but if there is something I am missing, can someone please explain? 

Either way, it is a cool coin.  I like the halving theme.  It looks to be a really nice commemorative piece  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Interested in the Power of Bitcoin
I'd like to reserve #20 please if that is available. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 117
Would like to reserve #64
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
So the funding would not represent the face value for 3/4 of the coins, which seems kinda awkward to me.
That also screws up the total fundings of 12.5BTC. You could sell them unfunded in that case, IMO.

Thats right, looks that by popular demand, 1-25 should be sold funded. And 26-100 unfunded, that way the theoretical sum is still 12.5 BTC

Or stick with the original idea (all coins funded with 0.125 Grin). This coin is based on the Block Halving so small details like that are exactly what makes a coin great.

Nothing is decided yet, so all opinions are welcome, yes, we felt that it was kinda cool to have all coins funded Smiley

Though would prefer the 26-100 as unfunded but all upto you!
The BTC isn't going anywhere but with me anyway Cheesy
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
Please reserve me #17 thanks
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
I'll take #16 please
legendary

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
I think you are not quite consistent regarding this Halving Coin. Instead of full price you should take half the price. Grin

legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
One last thing! Are these going to be funded???
According to them a little earlier in this thread, all coins are supposed to be (going to be) funded:

Is funding required?
We have been thinking about this, and we would like to fund all the coins, to accomplish the "block reward" when adding all of them Smiley
(That's another 0.125 on top of the coin prize.)

Will #26 - 100 be different minted coins (since the front says 0.125 BTC)?
legendary
One last thing! Are these going to be funded???
According to them a little earlier in this thread, all coins are supposed to be (going to be) funded:

Is funding required?
We have been thinking about this, and we would like to fund all the coins, to accomplish the "block reward" when adding all of them Smiley
(That's another 0.125 on top of the coin prize.)

Pages:
Jump to: