Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS][EU Only] Papersafe - Satoshi Nickel Notes [SOLD OUT] - page 3. (Read 2025 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I will need 2...  Grin Do you know what numbers you have? Is it from 220 and up?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
The Papersafe - Satoshi Nickel Notes are currently on their way to me, so if you purchase them now it will be some kind of a pre-order (except they exist, have been made and are on their way to me). Grin
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

Hello everyone,

I'm hereby announcing that I'll be the EU distributor for the new Papersafe - Satoshi Nickel Notes. I'll be the only person in the EU selling these and I only have 20 notes (out of only 100 notes). The PaperSafe - Satoshi Nickel Note is the third in the Papersafe Wallet series and the second of the Blockchain Mining series. It has a printed face value of 50.000 bits or 1/20th of a Bitcoin.

As I'm a Papersafe distributor, my notes will be slightly different. My forum name is printed on each note and the envelop will be stamped with my name. See the pictures below to see how this looks.

Security features
  • 2 Factor secure rub security paper
  • Touch sensitive ink
  • Anti copy/scan micro-printing
  • Anti cut/paste watermark lines
  • UV micro threads
  • Hologram tamper evident seal
  • 2 Embossed Seals
  • Encrypted Private bitcoin key
  • Single use Password key scratch off
  • Trustpoint encrypted NFC tag
  • Sealed Envelope

Prices

The price per note will be €40 (), which is bit more than the previous 2016 Note was in my auction (€29.50, 0.08389977BTC at that time). This includes shipping in the EU with signature upon delivery and Track&Trace.

Payment can be send to this address (and this address only): "19JiEE4smcLS6bopjBWWjGB4cGv31on7Wf". You might receive false payment information from scammers pretending to be me. They might even have somewhat similar usernames. Be careful.

Purchases

Username
|
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org