Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Grand Theft Auto V CD-Keys $9 - page 2. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 01, 2017, 06:24:31 AM
Code received invalid. Look like he is trying to steal our money, Stay away from him. Will change this statement until receive the new valid code.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 01, 2017, 06:02:16 AM
Can I pay them here in Bitcointalk and can you please send me the key first ? If everything goes smooth, I will leave here some good reviews about your products. Where do you get does key? Did you buy them from someone else ?
Only way to buy is from the website. I have them from a promotion.
SO how can I purchase them there? Will they send me the keys immediately? I have not used this website yet so that I do not really know how it work.
You press the button "Purchase with Bitcoin", you put your email where you want to receive the account credentials. Then you send the exactly amount requested by the website to the the address they give you. That's all. At 2 confirmations you will receive the account.

Receive the account? So you are advertising that you sell key, but now you sell account?
My bad. I was hurrying.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 01, 2017, 06:01:10 AM
Can I pay them here in Bitcointalk and can you please send me the key first ? If everything goes smooth, I will leave here some good reviews about your products. Where do you get does key? Did you buy them from someone else ?
SO how can I purchase them there? Will they send me the keys immediately? I have not used this website yet so that I do not really know how it work.
You press the button "Purchase with Bitcoin", you put your email where you want to receive the account credentials. Then you send the exactly amount requested by the website to the the address they give you. That's all. At 2 confirmations you will receive the account.

Receive the account? So you are advertising that you sell key, but now you sell account?
January 01, 2017, 05:52:54 AM
You press the button "Purchase with Bitcoin", you put your email where you want to receive the CD-Key. Then you send the exactly amount requested by the website to the the address they give you. That's all. At 2 confirmations you will receive the CD-Key.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 01, 2017, 05:50:38 AM
I doubt nobody will buy via Autobuy link, since you're new guy.

If you want to try make deal, I might be interested from some of your products.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buyingsellingtradingrsgp-steam-origin-battlenet-gift-cardsbitcoins-1732345
January 01, 2017, 05:48:28 AM
January 01, 2017, 05:46:35 AM
January 01, 2017, 05:44:47 AM
January 01, 2017, 05:36:45 AM
Activate them on Steam. If you need help, just PM me and I will help you.
Buy here : https://hexpay.org/p/ndmul
Pages:
Jump to: