Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Some coins, Casascius, Lealana, Crypto Imperator... UPDATED! - page 3. (Read 5398 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Cyclops, you're Dutch right?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Bumping thread! If you don't like the prices just try to negotiate with me over PM, I don't bite, I promise Tongue
legendary
1 LTC Coinographic coins are now Sold!
legendary
Coin availability update!
legendary
Nice Silver Wallet!  That's a series 1 design correct?

Yes!

First series, I also have one second series and one from the first series but with gold plating. (Will put them for sale later this week Tongue)
I've got a roll of 20 from gen 1, but not numbered, and a roll of 20 gen 2, numbered.

What number is the gold plated, and is it graded?

Not graded, but looks like a MS-67 to me Tongue

Number is #51
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Yes!

First series, I also have one second series and one from the first series but with gold plating. (Will put them for sale later this week Tongue)
I've got a roll of 20 from gen 1, but not numbered, and a roll of 20 gen 2, numbered.

What number is the gold plated, and is it graded?
legendary

Yes!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
A bunch of new coins have been added!
legendary
Casascius and Cryptovest coins have been sold!

That was extremely quick!
I want the Coinographic coins only because they look nice but I'm hesitating because of what their company did to both myself and others  Sad

Yep! And I just found out that I have more Cryptovest coins  Grin, its a good thing when you find some coins you forgot you had lol.
I also plan on putting a 25LTC Coinographic for sale, unfunded... the coin itself looks really good but the name behind them is rubbish.

I'm interested in the unfunded 25 LTC coin. Only because of the design and its story. That's where I was cheated by them. How much are you looking for roughly?

Other people already showed interest for that, looking for 1.25 BTC (Bear in mind it is number 19 of 500)
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

I want the Coinographic coins only because they look nice but I'm hesitating because of what their company did to both myself and others  Sad

Yep! And I just found out that I have more Cryptovest coins  Grin, its a good thing when you find some coins you forgot you had lol.
I also plan on putting a 25LTC Coinographic for sale, unfunded... the coin itself looks really good but the name behind them is rubbish.

I'm interested in the unfunded 25 LTC coin. Only because of the design and its story. That's where I was cheated by them. How much are you looking for roughly?
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
Sale pending on the couple Microsoul I just added to the list Tongue
legendary
More coins have been sold!

Is there interest for some graded Microsoul coins? I have a 1/2 Oz silver MS-67 and a gold plated one with the same grade (MS-67)

I'm interested. What prices though? Wink

OP updated, if you don't like them just PM an offer Smiley
legendary

Is there interest for some graded Microsoul coins? I have a 1/2 Oz silver MS-67 and a gold plated one with the same grade (MS-67)

I'm interested. What prices though? Wink
legendary

legendary
I will buy the 25btc unfunded for 1 BTC if postage included.

Looks like we have a deal, pay 1 BTC to the address in the first post and PM me your shipping address.
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
I will buy the 25btc unfunded for 1 BTC if postage included.
Pages:
Jump to: