Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS][US] S9, L3+, D3, iBelink DM22G, Other - page 3. (Read 3032 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 107
Pm sent
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
PM sent!   Grin
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Gee whiz moe you seem to be buying and selling S9's

Just BTW my sale thread was closed as Mining became way too [profitable to sell with BCC as well as BTC price
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
PM'd
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
Gee whiz moe you seem to be buying and selling S9's
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
I have been selling miners here on the forums for years and have been securing large bulk orders from Bitmain and iBelink for the past few months. I am not publicly disclosing pricing but I welcome any PM's for pricing or offers of what left of our available inventory

Available Inventory
August S9 [IN-HAND] Qty 6
Baikal Giant Plus [ETA 2 WEEKS] Qty 10
September L3+ [ETA 2 WEEKS] Qty 10
September D3 [ETA 4 WEEKS] Qty 10
October D3 [LATE OCTOBER] Qty 10
October L3+ [LATE OCTOBER] Qty 25
October iBelink DM22G [LATE OCTOBER] Qty 50
November S9 [EARLY NOVEMBER] Qty 25

COMING SOON
November iBelink DM22G [LATE NOVEMBER] Qty 100
GPU Miner 6 x 1060 Cards Qty 100

All BITMAIN Miners will include PSU
I prefer to build long term relationships with bulk buyers and not sell small orders. My prices may not be the lowest but I have no problem accepting Escrow with OgNasty or Blazed for new buyers, all miners will be shipped within 1-2 days of delivery to our warehouse by the manufacturer

Feel free to PM some of my former customers about the quality and professionalism of the services I have provided.

I will be updating the thread to reflect any additions as the orders are secured as well as any changes in inventory status.

I Accept Payment in:
BTC
LTC
DASH
USD

PM me pricing for all items please, interested in bulk purchases of S9's and L3+
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
 BTC RESERVED  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
I have been selling miners here on the forums for years and have been securing large bulk orders from Bitmain and iBelink for the past few months. I am not publicly disclosing pricing but I welcome any PM's for pricing or offers of what left of our available inventory

Available Inventory
August S9 [IN-HAND] SOLD OUT
Baikal Giant Plus [ETA 2 WEEKS] Qty 5
September L3+ [ETA 2 WEEKS] SOLD OUT
September D3 [ETA 4 WEEKS] SOLD OUT
October D3 [LATE OCTOBER] SOLD OUT
October L3+ [LATE OCTOBER] Qty 20
October iBelink DM22G [LATE OCTOBER] Qty 40
November S9 [EARLY NOVEMBER] Qty 20

COMING SOON
November iBelink DM22G [LATE NOVEMBER] Qty 100
GPU Miner 6 x 1060 Cards Qty 100
Pinidea 17GH X11 Qty TBD

All BITMAIN Miners will include PSU
I prefer to build long term relationships with bulk buyers and not sell small orders. My prices may not be the lowest but I have no problem accepting Escrow with OgNasty or Blazed for new buyers, all miners will be shipped within 1-2 days of delivery to our warehouse by the manufacturer

Feel free to PM some of my former customers about the quality and professionalism of the services I have provided.

I will be updating the thread to reflect any additions as the orders are secured as well as any changes in inventory status.

I Accept Payment in:
BTC
LTC
DASH
USD
Pages:
Jump to: