Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS][VOUCHED] One Year Free Dedicated Server/VPS and many more for $3 BTC ONLY - page 3. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

6 post newbie. Sorry we need actual reviews from trusted sources. Also it didnt work for me when I bought the method. He just ignores me. BTW I leaked it on nulled.io since he refused to help me
You do not buy on me!! Plus I didn't receive a message from you!

Are you ok with this?
So here is my review
YES IT'S WORKING
The server is provided by a top notch company  so no worry`s about the server company going out of business
And it takes a day or two I would say to get you up and running
And you do need a credit card when you apply although you won't be charged I don't know if it will work with a virtual cc
Once you are all set up you get 1000$a month for a year that you get to spend however you want meaning if you want to spend on storage or on processor speed etc. Depends on you
After the year it's up you can probably start again and get another year but it hasn't been a year yet so I can't say for sure
I hope this answers all the questions
Op let me know if I missed something so I can update
Thanx
Activity: 428
Okay, I've finally set it up. It's fully legal, Softlayer has a group sort of discount for businesses which this kinda applies to. (Trying to not give too much away here)

I get $1000 a month in Softlayer credits a month. I decided to go with a seedbox as my 6TB Leaseweb is outgrowing me, plus having a free VPS is always a plus right?

I contacted sales since I wanted 8TB drives. I also wanted to max out the $1000 a month limit. Ended up at $992 a month ALL FOR FREE.

Configuration:

E3-1270v3
8GB ram
2* 8TB drives in JBOD
1GB link
5TB outbound traffic (which alone costs $530ish a month, which btw is a bullshit price)

This method is fully legal, so I used my actual name, credit card whatever they asked. I'm sure you could use a VCC or something but after a year, I'll just use my girlfriends/friend/family's name and their credit card since nothing is charged.

You probably won't be able to create more than one account since you have to do verification. Probably won't be able to do any CPU mining, as Softlayer is the best in the business, keeping their servers in top notch condition and probably have a way finding the high CPU load.

6 post newbie. Sorry we need actual reviews from trusted sources. Also it didnt work for me when I bought the method. He just ignores me. BTW I leaked it on nulled.io since he refused to help me
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Dude
Thanks for your review. You have 6 posts are a newbie so I guess it's a farts worth.
You now what they say: "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

I'd like a review from a trustworthy and longtime member.  Grin
And still got my messages unanswered....
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Okay, I've finally set it up. It's fully legal, Softlayer has a group sort of discount for businesses which this kinda applies to. (Trying to not give too much away here)

I get $1000 a month in Softlayer credits a month. I decided to go with a seedbox as my 6TB Leaseweb is outgrowing me, plus having a free VPS is always a plus right?

I contacted sales since I wanted 8TB drives. I also wanted to max out the $1000 a month limit. Ended up at $992 a month ALL FOR FREE.

Configuration:

E3-1270v3
8GB ram
2* 8TB drives in JBOD
1GB link
5TB outbound traffic (which alone costs $530ish a month, which btw is a bullshit price)

This method is fully legal, so I used my actual name, credit card whatever they asked. I'm sure you could use a VCC or something but after a year, I'll just use my girlfriends/friend/family's name and their credit card since nothing is charged.

You probably won't be able to create more than one account since you have to do verification. Probably won't be able to do any CPU mining, as Softlayer is the best in the business, keeping their servers in top notch condition and probably have a way finding the high CPU load.
Bump! Still Selling

Got 2 vouches again n again, Thanks Cheesy

Get $1.000 every month to choose your own Softlayer package!
https://www.softlayer.com/Store/orderComputingInstance/1640,1644,2202
Bump! Still Selling Smiley

Get $1.000 every month to choose your own Softlayer package!
https://www.softlayer.com/Store/orderComputingInstance/1640,1644,2202
Activity: 356
rod1234 i can proivde you some vcc if you like to test it for us just send me private message i will buy the trick if you confirm vcc will work
sent u a pm about it let me know if it's still interesting
Just buy,3$ is not too much money.Hope it works  Roll Eyes
GoodLuck to you buddy Smiley

Can you add feedback to me? Roll Eyes
Activity: 254
Merit: 254
Just buy,3$ is not too much money.Hope it works  Roll Eyes
This methode is leaked on other forums stop to sell something free else i will post it
Duhh, I create and sell this ebook on HF and this forum and who MF that who share my method?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This methode is leaked on other forums stop to sell something free else i will post it
DId you try the VCC i gave you ?
Nuhh, I didn't try your VCC, I don't have much time to do that too

Oh but to ask me if you can use it on paypal you have the time right?!

What a waste of my time and vcc
I think your VCC is working? Smiley

Demn, when i saw your thread i don't believe that i can get $1.000 a month now im your fan dude Smiley

Your method is working fine, i hope you will get more buyers, Goodluck Smiley
Thank you so much Smiley
PHS
Activity: 154

Hellow dude, i think some VCC is working on this method Smiley

because my cheap VCC is working on this method, sorry for my poor english demn Cheesy
PHS
Demn, when i saw your thread i don't believe that i can get $1.000 a month now im your fan dude Smiley

Your method is working fine, i hope you will get more buyers, Goodluck Smiley
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Bump! Still Selling

Got 2 vouches from anonymous member thanks Smiley
PHS
Got vouch from op, am waiting if this method is working or not Smiley
Check your pm i have send you one for test i hope it works then maybe you will get more costumers for your sales.
Pages:
Jump to: