Pages:
Author

Topic: WW3 is only a matter of time. - page 7. (Read 6675 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Bitcoin promoter. Pro Crypto tee wearer. Nice guy.
June 02, 2015, 10:23:28 PM
I for one choose to believe that within a few years we will all have learned from the mistakes of history and band together for the greater good of humanity.

That said, stay away from my stockpile of weapons, food and medicine and the land I purchased deep in the boreal forest.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
June 02, 2015, 09:49:52 PM
We read it in the news every day.

The world is about due for another war Worldwide. Populations have exploded and Mankind are stepping on each others toes. China is Claiming rights to the Spratly Islands and just about everything near it. The U.S. is still doing battle in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria. Russia is testing the Limits of All of Europe and it's neighbors Doing Flyovers with Bombers almost everywhere.  The stories are endless and so are the countries ever growing as they get involved.

Is this the fate of Mankind? Is this the way to control the problem of over population?

This is not just a chance of WW3 anymore this is only a Question of when.

Things will be played thusly:

We peons will be presented with nuclear war between the West and China unless we accept a one-world government which can rescue the world from disaster.  The meme about tension (and significant differences for that matter) between the U.S. and China is a hoax and nothing could be farther from the truth.

While there may be a bit of horse-trading about who controls how much, it goes on behind the scenes where we don't see it.  What is happening on the ground right now is very akin to what happens when one 'double-clutches' a truck transmission in order to get the gears to mesh.

Obviously this is a hypothesis on my part.  I keep it in the kicking around to match against observations as they come in.

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
June 02, 2015, 08:40:42 PM
We read it in the news every day.

The world is about due for another war Worldwide. Populations have exploded and Mankind are stepping on each others toes. China is Claiming rights to the Spratly Islands and just about everything near it. The U.S. is still doing battle in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria. Russia is testing the Limits of All of Europe and it's neighbors Doing Flyovers with Bombers almost everywhere.  The stories are endless and so are the countries ever growing as they get involved.

Is this the fate of Mankind? Is this the way to control the problem of over population?

This is not just a chance of WW3 anymore this is only a Question of when.
Pages:
Jump to: