Pages:
Author

Topic: WWRD - What Will Russia Do? - page 2. (Read 2706 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
February 12, 2015, 11:25:40 AM
Putin is a Beartroll, probably posts in this forum as well.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that Putin gives a fuck enough to post here.

As long as he keeps pumping worthless Rubles down his citizens throats, they will continue to shy away from Bitcoin.
Perhaps not forever, though. There are subtitles available for this Russian video. Every nation has dangerous intellectuals.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
February 12, 2015, 11:18:44 AM
Russia will try and make a move against it, the people will buy and hoard regardless then Russia will allow it and try to tax it or some other bonehead move.

They were talking about giving fines for people caught with bitcoins. That should be a nice little earner for the Russian government. Plus I wonder what the Russian government will do with confiscated bitcoins. Will they sell them abroad or destroy them?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 12, 2015, 10:18:03 AM
The brilliance in this self-destructive system lies in that by encouraging unlimited criminal activity (by making sure that the marketplace is devoid of regulation and law enforcement) you destroy confidence and trust and keep any meaningful capital safely away. Result: anemic volume, next to no buying interest, sitting duck for short sellers and constantly tanking price.
February 12, 2015, 10:08:40 AM
The best way to destroy bitcoin is to make its marketplace a paradise for criminals and scammers, ie having it totally free of any regulation and law enforcement. This has worked just splendidly so far, bitcoin has been in a free-fall for over a year and seems to be constantly on the verge of collapsing even further.
February 12, 2015, 09:54:05 AM
After I read this, What will Russia do next?

Bitcoin Regulation Hints From Alexey Moshkov

We all know that Russia and Bitcoin has a love-hate relationship.

But with this, it is still possible that Russia might be embracing Bitcoin after all.

What is the relation between your reading and Russia's decision ? Are you close to Putin ?

“Unregulated status of cryptocurrencies makes operations with them rather risky. Bitcoin holders appear to be absolutely insecure in case of any losses”

Like spoken from my own heart. The Russians seem to be on the right track as usual.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
February 12, 2015, 09:44:36 AM

But with this, it is still possible that Russia might be embracing Bitcoin after all.

What is the relation between your reading and Russia's decision ? Are you close to Putin ?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
February 12, 2015, 09:42:38 AM
Russia will ban Bitcoin as long as this guy's in charge:

Putin is a Beartroll, probably posts in this forum as well.  As long as he keeps pumping worthless Rubles down his citizens throats, they will continue to shy away from Bitcoin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 12, 2015, 09:34:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: