Pages:
Author

Topic: www.AnchorFaucet,tk - 500 (60%), 700 (35%), 1000 (4%), 10000 (1%) /h - 40% refs - page 2. (Read 1118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
1000 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com. Thanks nice faucet Cool

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give me a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic
legendary
Activity: 1176
Thanks for your opinion guys! Before reading your comments just was thinking about removing popups.. Smiley i will do that soon! Just want to check some stats. In 24h will be removed Wink

.tk is not banned.. just i am still newbie and can't post full/correct addresses Smiley

good choice remove pop up, now you are sure more visitor.
for the .tk domain, i have always think .tk domain are banned to forum, and don't think newbie can't write complete url to site   Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
your site is not working for me
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Thanks for your opinion guys! Before reading your comments just was thinking about removing popups.. Smiley i will do that soon! Just want to check some stats. In 24h will be removed Wink

.tk is not banned.. just i am still newbie and can't post full/correct addresses Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
why more new faucet use a .tk redirect when to the forum more time is banned and the url of link is unserviceable ? not is better add url directly ?  Grin

ps. pop up and faucet = bad choice  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
Got my 500 satoshis thanks.
I think you should consider removing the pop-up ad when the user clicks on the input box. Pop-ups are disliked by many users.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

www.AnchorFaucet  .tk - 500 (60%), 700 (35%), 1000 (4%), 10000 (1%) satoshi every 60 minutes.
(fix address link - i'm newbie)

- Referral program - 40%
- No popups
- No registration
- Fast and easy claims

Enjoy!  Cheesy

* Please note, that no one would incur benefit from the fact that click on ads Wink
Pages:
Jump to: