Pages:
Author

Topic: www.btcbalance.net - View your balance easily online. - page 2. (Read 17983 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A nice feature would be to add an email alert if the BTC balance on a address changes or exceeds/falls below a user defined limit.
Activity: 278
Merit: 251
Bitcoin-Note-and-Voucher-Printing-Empowerer
I just realized:

When I am logged in to btcbalance.net, the word "logout" on the top-right only appears when I click "My Account".

It should be visible all the time, especially when I click "Home", because that's where I am most of the time.
Over here its displayed always when iam logged in.
Can you tell me what browser your using?
Thanks for your feedback.
Hmm, I cannot reproduce the problem now. It happened with Opera 12, but now everything is working fine. But it definitely happened the way I described it... I clicked all the 4 tabs back and forth several times, and only under "My Account" I was able to logout.
Not reproducible now...  HuhUndecided 
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I just realized:

When I am logged in to btcbalance.net, the word "logout" on the top-right only appears when I click "My Account".

It should be visible all the time, especially when I click "Home", because that's where I am most of the time.
Over here its displayed always when iam logged in.
Can you tell me what browser your using?
Thanks for your feedback.
I just realized:

PS:
(1) Add a comment field (free label) for each btc address in the list
[...]
[...]
1) Right now you can already add a label to each adresss.
Just click the text: "Your address label" to edit.
Ok, thanks, great, that is perfect.
Will update btcbalance.net with some new features if we hit the 1000th account.

Also, I made something cool:
http://btcbalance.net/transactions/    (not 100% bug free yet)
(2) Allow import of multiple addresses at once (e.g. comma-separated list) - to avoid some clicking...
(3) Allow changing the sorting order of the list
Thank you for your feedback.
I really appreciate this.

1) Right now you can already add a label to each adresss.
Just click the text: "Your address label" to edit.

2) I can make this. Thanks.

3) Also this would be a great option. Thank you.

Hello,

thanks for this site - btcbalance.net is a very useful tool and just what I was looking for!

A few useful features could be added (the first one being the most useful for me):
(2) Allow import of multiple addresses at once (e.g. comma-separated list) - to avoid some clicking...
(3) Allow changing the sorting order of the list

Reason for my request (1):
From time to time I am giving away self-printed Bitcoin vouchers with expiry date, e.g. as tips, or I just drop them anonymously in pubs, public places, computer science departments or economics departments of universities, in banks next to the cash machines/account statement printers etc., just to see what happens... (pure scientific interest :-) ),
or I print bitcoin notes (w/o expiry dates) with personal messages as Easter presents for good friends/family members.

Now I would like to keep track which vouchers/notes are spent, so I am saving the values to btcbalance.net, and to remember who is who, I'd like to add a free comment after each address entered.

Note: I am printing with firefox, simply using this tool: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1394229 (because this does not require any expert knowledge or tools to be installed)
UPDATE v1.5 -> v1.6

Added
  • Current amount of accounts and Bitcoin addresses registered with BtcBalance.
  • Blockchain.info link for each address.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Very nice work, thank you!

I still say ditch the "Total Received" field - it kind of distracts from the rest of the data. It's easily found on the linked blockchain.info page. And when would that figure ever be useful anyway?

Added the Blockchain.info link per address.
Just click the little rubik's cube link wich will open a new tab in your browser and send you to the blockchain.info address page of the corresponding address.
I would agree, but would say that the balance at each address would be useful to see in its place.

I still say ditch the "Total Received" field - it kind of distracts from the rest of the data. It's easily found on the linked blockchain.info page. And when would that figure ever be useful anyway?

Just click the little rubik's cube link wich will open a new tab in your browser and send you to the blockchain.info address page of the corresponding address.
I will look into this next weekend.
Thanks for your input.
Activity: 364
firstbits 1LoCBS

It's fixed now.
Well, not really fixed. I have replaced the "Last recceived" feature with the "Total recceived" feature.

Perhaps instead of that field, a LINK to the blockchain.info page for that address instead? Now THAT would be useful.

Good idea. Will add this feature tonight. Thanks.
firstbits 1LoCBS
It's fixed now.
Well, not really fixed. I have replaced the "Last recceived" feature with the "Total recceived" feature.

I'm thinking that the LAST RECEIVED field may not be implementable. (is that even a word?  Cheesy) -- and it's not really that important.

If I may: The TOTAL RECEIVED field is actually something I'd rather NOT have. It's not really relevant, and distracts from the other data. The whole purpose of the page is for a snapshot of CURRENT DATA, and TOTAL RECEIVED is historical.

Perhaps instead of that field, a LINK to the blockchain.info page for that address instead? Now THAT would be useful.

Thank you!
It's fixed now.
Love the page (use it several times a day) but there's this bug:

The LAST RECEIVED field (for an address whose balance is ZERO) always shows the LAST RECEIVED of the line above it.

For example, I sent 71.12xx BTC to the address ending in xxxPFPN, and the LAST RECEIVED for it and the address below show that figure:

Tip sent - Thank You! https://blockchain.info/tx/4a8994f5cd8b73ad7cbb61184977ac0f74f63c5b9e29c37935a581226a9cc4ea

Ah okay. I will look into this problem tonight.
Thank you for your donation.
firstbits 1LoCBS
Love the page (use it several times a day) but there's this bug:

The LAST RECEIVED field (for an address whose balance is ZERO) always shows the LAST RECEIVED of the line above it.

For example, I sent 71.12xx BTC to the address ending in xxxPFPN, and the LAST RECEIVED for it and the address below show that figure:

Tip sent - Thank You! https://blockchain.info/tx/4a8994f5cd8b73ad7cbb61184977ac0f74f63c5b9e29c37935a581226a9cc4ea

It's actually funny to see the amount of unique views a day rising when there is a rally going.

And another donation -> http://blockchain.info/address/1GdYkpXs7NqQt4YnT52UFHU5L5ELxKmGjX
with the public note: "Thanks for the neat service"

Thanks you!

Over 400 accounts have been created now!
I am really excited about this.
Any feedback is welcome, I would like to improve the website a bit more.
Also, do you guys use the chart function much, or is it a superfluous feature?
I'm using chrome, the chart is blank.
The chart page is developed in the Chrome browser.
Weird, can you maybe give me some more details?

If I just created an account but entered an address that had previous transactions, should that appear in the chart?

If so, it isn't for me.
The chart just measuers your total balance each day and connects it to the date.
So then you can check how many bitcoins you had in euros or dollars in the past.

The first donation is recceived.
Thank you!
http://blockchain.info/address/1NH7FptGseWtT77oRsrM7tsGi8XdEqLdEa
Pages:
Jump to: