Pages:
Author

Topic: www.coin2.me ✔ [[ Coin2Me ]] A new way to earn bitcoins! GAME and FAUCET! ✔ - page 2. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i just registered and claim the faucet. but why is the faucet not in to my balance ?
please check it for me.. i want try the game.
username : galant.
thanks

You need a minimum of 0.001btc to request in your wallet bitcoin!

Thank you

That means you don't provide any free money to try your game for new members immediately after registering an account on our site? Do people need to wait to accumulate so much money before trying the game for free?

I think you should at least allow one or two times new members to play the game with free money then you can attract more players to the site. Any new games people may want to try it for free first.

I don't blame them. They basically don't want any free loading faucet abusers to take away their capital.

Especially since its a brand new site and doesn't have much money to go around.

Look at the other threads on bitcointalk, its always newbies asking "What is the faucet amount" and then asking "What is min. withdraw".

They don't sound like people who will ever make a deposit.

Yes, a lot of people are interested only in the faucet. This helps in marketing. But the goal is to have players!

If you can't afford to give away money for faucet users then you can do one thing that allow people to play this game with paly money and can have a feel of how this works. If they like it then they will deposit money and play to make money from this game. Play money is a dummy game they can't withdraw those winnings.

Maybe we could put a demo game with a dummy balance so users can get to know the game better!

What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
i just registered and claim the faucet. but why is the faucet not in to my balance ?
thanks

Thank you

That means you don't provide any free money to try your game for new members immediately after registering an account on our site? Do people need to wait to accumulate so much money before trying the game for free?

I think you should at least allow one or two times new members to play the game with free money then you can attract more players to the site. Any new games people may want to try it for free first.

I don't blame them. They basically don't want any free loading faucet abusers to take away their capital.

Look at the other threads on bitcointalk, its always newbies asking "What is the faucet amount" and then asking "What is min. withdraw".

Yes, a lot of people are interested only in the faucet. This helps in marketing. But the goal is to have players!

If you can't afford to give away money for faucet users then you can do one thing that allow people to play this game with paly money and can have a feel of how this works. If they like it then they will deposit money and play to make money from this game. Play money is a dummy game they can't withdraw those winnings.
thanks

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thank you

Yes you are right!

Let's think about it and find a solution!

Thanks for your suggestion!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
thanks

Thank you

I didn't fully understand the investor profit portion. You mentioned that only 5% of game revenue will be distributed to all the investors but if someone wins 1BTC amount then you also take only 5% from investors money and rest you guys will pay to the winner or how this whole system works can you provide more details?

Hello

- 5% of the billing will be distributed among investors.
- 90% of the billing will be paid to the winners!
- 5% of the billing will be destined to the reserve fund for a new bonus that is added in the future!

We want to increase the percentage for the winners!

As the website grows, we bring newness within the platform always thinking about the user!

Thank you and feel free to ask any questions!
thanks

Thank you
Just joined your site, interesting concept and nice design!
Maybe you could make the a bit more user friendly (to navigate to faucet or other tabs), I couldn't find it at first.

Your suggestion has been answered!

Thank you for your collaboration!

The site is now indeed more user friendly, thanks for the quick change!
Couldn't find the FAQ on your site, would be interesting if you add this because not all people will come by this forum and will understand the principle and how odds are calculated.

We are preparing a FAQ page. Soon we will add to the site!

Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
I didn't fully understand the investor profit portion. You mentioned that only 5% of game revenue will be distributed to all the investors but if someone wins 1BTC amount then you also take only 5% from investors money and rest you guys will pay to the winner or how this whole system works can you provide more details?
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
thanks
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
Maybe you could make the a bit more user friendly (to navigate to faucet or other tabs), I couldn't find it at first.

The site is now indeed more user friendly, thanks for the quick change!
Couldn't find the FAQ on your site, would be interesting if you add this because not all people will come by this forum and will understand the principle and how odds are calculated.
Activity: 13
I think the modifications on the site got better.
The presentation of Coin2Me can be found on our website in the session Downloads in English, Spanish and Portuguese!

Yes, I felt the same difficult.
But in general I think is good
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
I enjoyed the faucet.
It's clean.
Just one suggestion. I think´you should add the time in faucet, the 5 minutes to claim.
Would be easier to know the moment.

Yes, let's implement the countdown!

Thank you
I enjoyed the faucet.
It's clean.
Just one suggestion. I think´you should add the time in faucet, the 5 minutes to claim.
Would be easier to know the moment.
Could you make a simpler registration? For me there are too many form to be filled just for registration and I think it is not attractive for bitcoiner who usually like to be simple and anonymous. Username, email, and password is more than enough for registration IMO.

Yes it is!
Thanks for your suggestion!
Pages:
Jump to: