Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] Youtube Video Ad Contest - Winner 1 week Dragon rental free! - page 2. (Read 2237 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
1T for free for a week it should be like ~0.11BTC Smiley

~0.11BTC is not too much for PRO video published @YouTube.

I think it's noting for a medium level video makers also. Interesting what quality will be video. 
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
It is about easy2mine.com, right? How can I check the site? It is down. Or should a video be made with the ideas shown below and some more?

Some ideas to showcase in video:
Miner Sales
Model of miners carried
Hosted Miner's
Miner Rental's

~~MZ~~

It is not down you just need to type correct url Smiley

http://www.easy2mine.com/

Regards.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
It is about easy2mine.com, right? How can I check the site? It is down. Or should a video be made with the ideas shown below and some more?

Miner Sales
Model of miners carried
Hosted Miner's
Miner Rental's

~~MZ~~
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Had a question contest is still on, it is.  Thanks to Mr. Lee of www.Easy2Mine.com for providing the miner rental time for who ever wins.  

And also to be transparent I did not put a timezone on end time it was added as I realize it could be confusing without it.
legendary
Have had someone ask questios about this feel free to PM me i you are stuck or unsure of what things to put in video.

Should be a fun contest!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
1T for free for a week it should be like ~0.11BTC Smiley

~0.11BTC is not too much for PRO video published @YouTube.

Smiley

But this is interesting.

I will think about it.

Regards.
legendary
If you are able to do a video.... so far your chances are looking good Smiley
legendary
legendary
Easy2mine.com is holding a contest for a video advertisement to be placed on youtube.  The contest start's today on 9/3/2014 and will end right at 9/12 giving (US - Central Time) a little over a week for entries.  

Miner Sales
Model of miners carried
Hosted Miner's
Miner Rental's

Please don't feel limited to that show us the best video and win!  Winner will be picked by out at end of contest.   To be fair I will remain impartial and not compete in this.
For submission please have uploaded to somewhere that I can view the ad online.  No downloads please.  Also video must contain the website www.Easy2Mine.com or miner sales or services offered, if a video not related is submitted it will not count.

How to enter:
  • Upload your video online to a streaming video website and post in thread a link to it and you be entered to win!
  • All entries must be in by end of day 9/12/2014 ( US central time)
  • You can enter more then one video

Winner will be picked from submissions and winner will get one week of a 1T Dragon rental free!

Feel free to ask questions and good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: