Pages:
Author

Topic: www.fiveminutecoin.com!What do you think about the new version? - page 2. (Read 4361 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Are you guys happy with this version now? Or did you find any bugs?

If not.. feel free to advertise or receive some free bitcoins Wink
Ooops.. I ran into some bugs.. but it should be gone now.. Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
Please try it again.. I changed a few things.. Wink

It won't let me click the 'Send' button, I tried clicking it after the 300 seconds ran out and entered the CAPTCHA, and it wouldn't do anything.
Please try it again.. I changed a few things.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Thank you for posting this bug.. I`m on it Wink

EDIT: Ok.. BUG should be gone now!Thanks for reporting this! Please check it again. If you find any other bugs please report this (either here on this board or to [email protected] )

I tried it again and I got the 0.02 this time. Thanks.

A couple other things...

Once when I tried it I got the captcha wrong ( couldn't see the right letters against the background ) so I refreshed the captcha with the circular arrow thingy to the right and tried it again and it gave me a warning message as if I was trying to get a second payment in less than 12hrs. 

And those operation fabulous ads on either side breaks one out of the page and when one goes back the timer is reset to 300.  That might upset some people who might expect them to act like the ads in the boxes. 
Thank you for posting this bug.. I`m on it Wink

EDIT: Ok.. BUG should be gone now!Thanks for reporting this! Please check it again. If you find any other bugs please report this (either here on this board or to [email protected] )
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Bug

I log in to the site and the Your Coins display shows 0.0025

I click on the ads until the display changes to 0.01

I let the timer run out and the display changes to 0.02

I click on the center box which reads "Click Here To Claim Your Coins" and submit my address etc.

I later check that address to see how much I actually get paid:  0.005

I did this twice to confirm. It only paid out 0.005 both times. 
Is the application easy to understand?
The chance to get more coins depends on how long they stay on an advertisers site..! It is not just the click..

By the way: THIS APPLICATION WORKS ALSO WITH ENABLED ADBLOCK NOW!!!
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
Thanks..
If all works fine now, there should be more advertisers!? Is someone interested in advertising?

By visiting advertisers you could push your coins to 0.01!
As long as you are paying your visitors for clicking on your ads, my willingness to pay for advertising on your site is VERY low. Why should I buy 1000 clicks from you when hundreds of them will be from the same, uninterested visitor?
oh really?I thought I changed that already..

sorry for that.. I`m on it Wink
Activity: 812
tried this again today and it seemed a little weird..

it was on 0.0025 and then it says "push your coins to 0.01 by clicking on ads", etc... so i did that and eventually it showed 0.01

so then, i entered my bitcoin address and hit enter.

i suppose at that point, most people would close the window, but i left it open as the count down still continued.

when the countdown got to 0, the "Your coins" went from 0.01 to 0.005 Cheesy

i wonder how much i'll receive.
Thanks..
If all works fine now, there should be more advertisers!? Is someone interested in advertising?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That is the concept.. while waiting you can click some links and visit advertisers to get the chance to get more coins..

If there are any other problems please report so I can fix them Wink

Everything looks fine now!
That is the concept.. while waiting you can click some links and visit advertisers to get the chance to get more coins..

If there are any other problems please report so I can fix them Wink
Stay there for 50 Seconds and you get 0.0025 bitcoin.. if you stay 5 Minutes you get 0.005 Wink

Chrome should work now..

It does indeed!  Wink

This actually makes sense if you're moving about, and not doing any thing in particular that requires your screen to be totally available!
Stay there for 50 Seconds and you get 0.0025 bitcoin.. if you stay 5 Minutes you get 0.005 Wink

Chrome should work now..
I don't get it... You have to stay in front of the open page for it to work? Doesn't seem to make sens to me...

Who would stare at a webpage for five minutes non-stop?

Am I missing something?

(The 'How It Works' button does nothing on my browser - Chrome)
There is a url validating system now..

When you dont enter a valid url you are not able to setup an ad! Like sebastian wanted it Wink

www.fiveminutecoin.com
How about now SEBASTIAN? I hope it works for you in IE now?! There was (and still is) a IE issue Microsoft should solve, so I wouldn`t recommend using such a browser!

If this error still occurs then please report this.. if I´m not online: [email protected]

The url thing is on its way.. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: