Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 160. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Hi Greg.
On android app it says for about an hour now: "Servers not available". Are you aware of this?
Me too, I have the same problem with 2 android smartphones..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Hi Greg.
On android app it says for about an hour now: "Servers not available". Are you aware of this?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hey. I downloaded the windows wallet yesterday. Had it syncing for about 5 or 6 hours but still showing 5 weeks behind. I then turn my computer off over night and turn back on this morning and when I go to launch wallet its saying

'The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reininstalling the program to fix the problem.'

The problem here is that I have already sent 22 million Gcoin to an address in the wallet. If I reinstall will I lose my coins? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Save the file wallet.dat from C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\Gcoin delete all (peers.dat, database etc etc) retry to download the Qt and reinsert wallet.dat file.. Smiley

I located the windows file that I downloaded originally and pasted the files on my desktop and the original wallet is now syncing. I know nothing about computers but I don't understand why i was being told certain files were missing when they were already located on my computer. Anyways thanks for your advise. Noobie question here but which file out of this lot is actually the wallet dat file? Because none of them corrispond with the entry you wrote above. I know that I can back up from the wallet itself but just wanted to know for my own knowledge really. Thanks again
legendary
Hey. I downloaded the windows wallet yesterday. Had it syncing for about 5 or 6 hours but still showing 5 weeks behind. I then turn my computer off over night and turn back on this morning and when I go to launch wallet its saying

'The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reininstalling the program to fix the problem.'

The problem here is that I have already sent 22 million Gcoin to an address in the wallet. If I reinstall will I lose my coins? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Save the file wallet.dat from C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\Gcoin delete all (peers.dat, database etc etc) retry to download the Qt and reinsert wallet.dat file.. Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
There is a tweet for twitter?? I'll expand the word  Smiley

Yep Smiley

https://twitter.com/GregGeoghegan

We're doing another feed too.
best
Greg

Thank you! Retweeted Cheesy

Thanks Matt,
Much appreciated.
best
Greg
legendary

Yep Smiley

best
Greg

Thank you! Retweeted Cheesy
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Yep Smiley

best
Greg
legendary
legendary
www.gcn.zone
may be you can try to have the game like this with gcoin distributions

https://golden-cows.com/en/?i=19483

[/quote

Hi Doremi,

I'm going to log in and take a look.

We're working on a few new idea's at the moment.

Don't want to announce anything until we're 100% sure Smiley

Thanks for your input.

Best
Greg
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
may be you can try to have the game like this with gcoin distributions

https://golden-cows.com/en/?i=19483
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys

Checkout this link http://www.bitcoinvest.eu/

We have an add there Smiley

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
more and more on board, i like it Smiley

I found interesting from the start... if i remember well i am among the 5 first downloads on Google Play.... Smiley

Keep Going Greg!

Hi bitcoinvest,

Thanks for your Signature Smiley

Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
more and more on board, i like it Smiley

I found interesting from the start... if i remember well i am among the 5 first downloads on Google Play.... Smiley

Keep Going Greg!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
look intersting

Hi Tiger5056

Thanks for your Signature Smiley

best
Greg
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi

We've had a rush on the Android app slots in the last 24 hours.

Sorry if you were knocked off.

I didn't supply enough GCoin.

I'll be more careful in future.

Best
Greg.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

And for the miners, it would be great to have GCoin listed in www.eobot.com  :-)
I'm sure you can negociate a few things with the team.

About the browser slot game, please, add a button so player can mute the speaker :-)
(just an idea) ... every time I hear the bells reminds me of an old song, Jhonny be good, about
someone whom could play a guitar just like ringing a bell, while me, I'm making thousands just like ringing a bell, go go, Jhonny go go, making thousands...  Grin sorry, might have been playing the slot game for too long  Cheesy

What browser are you using bud?  There are "browser only" mute plugins for most of the major browsers out there if that helps.  I play the slots through FF which I have muted and do my work through Chrome so I have sound there if I need it.  The sound was driving me mad as well:-)
Jump to: