Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 189. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
If you want to keep value of the coin ask the exchange if they want to put a limit on the deposit quantity  Cool i think... so it will be valuable for merchants to use the coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Tried to withdraw on Android App but I receive tha same message "You can withdraw only 1000000 a day" but yesterday I haven't withdrawed..

Hi Matt, try to withdraw 999,999 later today and let me know ?

Or try a smaller amount ?

We are increasing this soon Smiley

Best
Greg

Sure, I'll do it! I tried to withdraw smaller amount like 200000 or less

Let me have a think about that Matt. It should allow 1,000,000 every 24 hours ok.
Will you try later or in the morning and let me know ?

Yes, sure! I'll do it tomorrow and let you know.. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Tried to withdraw on Android App but I receive tha same message "You can withdraw only 1000000 a day" but yesterday I haven't withdrawed..

Best
Greg

Let me have a think about that Matt. It should allow 1,000,000 every 24 hours ok.
Will you try later or in the morning and let me know ?
legendary

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
7-7-7 Smiley. This is the best "initial distribution" system I ever seen. The more effort you put into it will get a higher reward for you.
An idea: maybe making a web site with a similar faucet like slot machine and a bunch of ads around it could be a good boost to the development funds in this early stage.

Edit: Jackpot Cheesy!

Hi Snail2. It sure would help to have more development funds. We have enough to get by ok. The main website needs some changes
for sure. It's very much functional at the moment. It's being changed a lot every day as information changes.

Thanks for the idea's. We'll have a good think about them.
Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone

Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
7-7-7 Smiley. This is the best "initial distribution" system I ever seen. The more effort you put into it will get a higher reward for you.
An idea: maybe making a web site with a similar faucet like slot machine and a bunch of ads around it could be a good boost to the development funds in this early stage.

Edit: Jackpot Cheesy!
legendary
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hey Greg......when slot app is updated on Google Play, will it update on our devices or do we have to watch for the update and update from Google Play?

Hi, the next update is due next week. It should notify you. I'll put up a notice here and on Facebook too.

Awesome, thank you!

Withdraw amount will be increased.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Hey Greg......when slot app is updated on Google Play, will it update on our devices or do we have to watch for the update and update from Google Play?

Hi, the next update is due next week. It should notify you. I'll put up a notice here and on Facebook too.

Awesome, thank you!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
count me in!

Hi Natium,

Anything I can do to help let me know.
Best
Greg
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
legendary
www.gcn.zone

legendary
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi

We're going to organize to get voted onto an exchange.

We'll see what offers we get and come back to you.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Any news? I'm in!

Hi Matt,

We're looking at exchanges at the moment. Also doing some tidy up work on the slots.
The android one has a problem on some Samsung phones.
They're some of this weeks jobs Smiley
Any feedback would be great.

Very good! I like it! I'm playing on my Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 with no problems Smiley

I think the problem is on the S3. I got three emails complaining. This is only on the app
slots. Not the browser slots. The customers said some of the slots didn't work.
We'll get it sorted ok  Smiley

I am the one on the Galaxy S5.  The slot app crashes most of the time if I try to switch tables, without restarting the app.  Obviously not too big of a deal as restarting the app takes a second.  I have not been able to play the 3rd slot game at all, it crashes every time I try to access that one.  Funny, it did load once when I accidentally clicked on that table.  

It came up and in my head, I said........well this is different and clicked the back button to see if that app had been updated or something.  Then I realized I had clicked the table I had not been able to see yet.  Of course, I have tried to open that table many times since to no avail.  Too funny:-)

All good though, the others have worked without issue.  I am just pumped to see this getting the interest and attention it is so early and with really no promotion yet.  I keep saying it but I just think this distribution method was shear genius!  Excited to see how this appeals to investors after this initial distribution and promotion really begins.

Dev.....may I ask how many you have given so far of the 29 billion to be distributed through the slots?

Edit - forgot to mention, you refilled the web wallet last night right before I went to bed and it is empty again........we might have to build a recovery fund for all the slot addicts you have created lol:-)

Could I ask you to send the report on the error on the S5 when the crash happens. The programmer will get it Smiley
Many Thanks
Greg

Yeah bud of course.......just sent report and labeled as......Crash report from Galaxy S5 as requested by Greg.

Brilliant, Thanks
legendary
Any news? I'm in!

Hi Matt,

We're looking at exchanges at the moment. Also doing some tidy up work on the slots.

Very good! I like it! I'm playing on my Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 with no problems Smiley

I think the problem is on the S3. I got three emails complaining. This is only on the app

I am the one on the Galaxy S5.  The slot app crashes most of the time if I try to switch tables, without restarting the app.  Obviously not too big of a deal as restarting the app takes a second.  I have not been able to play the 3rd slot game at all, it crashes every time I try to access that one.  Funny, it did load once when I accidentally clicked on that table.  

It came up and in my head, I said........well this is different and clicked the back button to see if that app had been updated or something.  Then I realized I had clicked the table I had not been able to see yet.  Of course, I have tried to open that table many times since to no avail.  Too funny:-)

All good though, the others have worked without issue.  I am just pumped to see this getting the interest and attention it is so early and with really no promotion yet.  I keep saying it but I just think this distribution method was shear genius!  Excited to see how this appeals to investors after this initial distribution and promotion really begins.

Dev.....may I ask how many you have given so far of the 29 billion to be distributed through the slots?

Edit - forgot to mention, you refilled the web wallet last night right before I went to bed and it is empty again........we might have to build a recovery fund for all the slot addicts you have created lol:-)

Could I ask you to send the report on the error on the S5 when the crash happens. The programmer will get it Smiley
Many Thanks
Greg

Yeah bud of course.......just sent report and labeled as......Crash report from Galaxy S5 as requested by Greg.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Any news? I'm in!

Hi Matt,

Many Thanks
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
I noticed something weird I thought I would share, I have seen this happen twice now or I would not have mentioned it.  Once yesterday I think and once today when I went to send some coin to my windows wallet from the web slots, not the app slots......the moment I clicked the "Send G" button, a large amount of coin instantly disappeared from my total showing at top left.  I think both times, this number reduced upon clicking that button by around 100K coins.  Really weird!

Just wanted to let you know, not worried about the coins that disappeared!

Thanks for sharing the distribution amounts up to now, pretty cool stuff!  Also again for the solo instructions....have been able to get a good amount of GCoin from that as well:-)
This happened to me too, but on the other side. The amount I had was say 1,000,000 and when I pressed send G, there was something like 1,123,405. This kept going only on a slow pc I have at work and the browser can't keep up with all this clicking madness (I've created about 2 clicking freaks here at work) and thus it refreshes the total after you exit the slot game.

Again, this is what I noticed.

Same happened to me right now, when clicking on send G i lost around 500k coins from balance

Hi Ice cold Tommy. If you stop clicking while withdrawing it is meant to catch up. Did that happen for you ?
Best
Greg

Was like this, i was playing the slots for some time and then stoped and was doing something else but slots page was not closed, so when i returned there i was to withdraw coins and when i clicked on send G i was watching to see if my balance will change becase a user reported it yesterday and it changed. Around 500k was gone from my balance

Hi, this is reported to the programmer now. Hopefully will be sorted fast Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I noticed something weird I thought I would share, I have seen this happen twice now or I would not have mentioned it.  Once yesterday I think and once today when I went to send some coin to my windows wallet from the web slots, not the app slots......the moment I clicked the "Send G" button, a large amount of coin instantly disappeared from my total showing at top left.  I think both times, this number reduced upon clicking that button by around 100K coins.  Really weird!

Just wanted to let you know, not worried about the coins that disappeared!

Thanks for sharing the distribution amounts up to now, pretty cool stuff!  Also again for the solo instructions....have been able to get a good amount of GCoin from that as well:-)
This happened to me too, but on the other side. The amount I had was say 1,000,000 and when I pressed send G, there was something like 1,123,405. This kept going only on a slow pc I have at work and the browser can't keep up with all this clicking madness (I've created about 2 clicking freaks here at work) and thus it refreshes the total after you exit the slot game.

Again, this is what I noticed.

Same happened to me right now, when clicking on send G i lost around 500k coins from balance

Hi Ice cold Tommy. If you stop clicking while withdrawing it is meant to catch up. Did that happen for you ?
Best
Greg

Was like this, i was playing the slots for some time and then stoped and was doing something else but slots page was not closed, so when i returned there i was to withdraw coins and when i clicked on send G i was watching to see if my balance will change becase a user reported it yesterday and it changed. Around 500k was gone from my balance
Jump to: