Pages:
Author

Topic: www.Myetherwallet.com and Mycrypto.com ? - page 2. (Read 475 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think there is no difference between these websites but in case of this myetherwallet is more trustable but many people are switching to MYCrypto almost many developers have been switch based on their benefits. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Peoples are love to connect with Myetherwallet because it is proven and their performance also good that’s why numbers of peoples are using Myetherwallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Mycrypto.com  is the new version of Myetherwallet.com. It has some advantages when camparing with old MEW: more security, more compatible with some ERC-20 token.... And these have the same development team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

i dont heard about mycrypto.com . is that a new altcoin/token exchange? anyways , i do only used mew when it comes to trading and buying an alt or erc20 tokens becuase mew does have it all . mew supports all kinds of erc20 types of coins that i cant find on any other exchanges .

although im also aware that mew seems to be weak when it comes to their security because i do heard a lot of rumors about scamming and phishing attempts which occured after they paste their private keys on mew .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
I trust the Myetherwallet is better. I have not used Mycrypto.com yet. I have been using Mytherwallet for 2 years and from myself Myetherwallet is the ETH hosting site and the safest token for me
Activity: 56
Mycrypto.com, but it is in my opinion, because it is more convenient for me to use it, as well as everyone's business here, but in my opinion there are more opportunities.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 122
I guess it is stable in position and Myetherwallet has a long history of sucess.
Ironically, it seems that Myetherwallet had a history of success because of programmers that comprise Mycrypto team now.
I mean, that's not a reliable indicator in this case.
Activity: 112
I think it will be best cause of its security and protection. I guess it is stable in position and Myetherwallet has a long history of sucess.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
https://www.myetherwallet.com and https://mycrypto.com, What are the two different points? Which is safer? Which gas is cheaper?

Both are safer now, but as far I know Mycrypto has better UI than Myetherwallet, MyCrypto UI look more modern than MEW...
If you are asking which gas is cheaper, the answer is " NO ". The Gas depends on Ethereum network condition...

I personally still using MEW as my ethereum and tokens wallet...
Activity: 182
They both are good and safe as far as i know. But my personal choice is myetherwallet. I am using it and I am quite happy with it. if you want you can try. 
Activity: 84
In compare between mycrypto and mywtherwallet i think you should go for MEW rather than mycryto. MEW has the history on the other hand mycrypto maybe new.I have heard about this. But where want to invest thats upto you.Better before invest try to research on both of this.
Activity: 63
From my point of view mycryto has some advantage. Because of some reason developers shift mew to mycrypto. Ultimately there are not so much difference between thin mow. Although Mew already faced different types of attack, some people still use it. But I prefer mow
Activity: 116
There is no fundamental difference between mycrypto and mywtherwallet. But forward to the use of the mywtherwallet. Here the user will have to decide which one feels more comfortable. However, there is no shortage of users.
Activity: 205
like two twins, MEW and MyCrypto are similar but not the same, both of these wallets are made by the same developer. As a forerunner people still more trust and use MEW as their wallet than MyCrypto. but as a user I feel comfortable using mycrypto. If you ask what Gas costs are cheaper.? the answer is not depending on which wallet you use but depends on the network activity used. About security? both are safe to use as long as you know how to use them wisely and keep the key secrets of your wallet and for now mycrypto already can not be accessed using privatekey, keystore file, or mnemonic phrase by online they are disable this service to avoid hacking that happen lately, so you have to download mycrypto wallet if you want to use these three services
Activity: 84
There is not much difference between MEW and may cry. Mew has long been popular with electronic money. But not as safe as before
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
Both myetherwallet and mycrypto are safe and relatively similar.  I tried mycrypto.  and I feel more satisfied.  In addition to online wallet level as myethwallet.  then mycrypto has released mycrypto app on windows platform os linux. can use offine.  detail here: https://download.mycrypto.com/
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
this both are almost same, they both are made by same founders and safe as well. it hard to find any difference in this two thing so it up to your choice which one you prefer , if you try to understand the both then you will able to understand which one will you like more to use
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 122
Technically, you could say MyCrypto is MyEtherWallet Classic Grin
MyCrypto code is a fork of MyEtherWallet's.
Also, it's Open Source, you can use them both locally, by downloading their JavaScript code from Github. No need to trust an external website and wonder each time whether or not there has been another DNS or BGP attack.
Or, as I mentioned, use local wallets like Mist for additional security and peace of mind.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
https://www.myetherwallet.com and https://mycrypto.com, What are the two different points? Which is safer? Which gas is cheaper?

As far as I know, mycrypto was born out of the quarrels from former devs of MEW and investors. Mew was founded by two person Taylor Monahan (Tayvano) and Kosala Hemachandra (Kvhnuke). But last February, everyone was surprised that Hemachandra separated from MEW and found his own mycrypto to rival MEW and then the rest is history. So I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of similarities between them, my personally I'm a MEW person so I have no idea which one is cheaper or safer. And I guess 90% of us still prefers MEW.
Didnt know such information and thanks for the share up and if thats the case then there would be no major difference among two wallets.Ive checked it out and its really just almost identical but i agree most people would just stick out on the common erc20 token wallet which is MEW but still a good thing yet we do have another options but when it comes to service that it gives or on main purpose its just the same.
Security of wallet will always matter with the user itself.
Activity: 154
Both of the platforms myetherwallet and mycrypto are safer and have much users. No such differences between them have been found till now.
Pages:
Jump to: