Pages:
Author

Topic: (www.pennyauctionweb.com) Make your own Business - Special offer: 200$ - page 2. (Read 3769 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Special offer, only for first two contacts on MP. Half price: 400€  Only two offers.
But i want custom system and not standard can you give custom system at this price?
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Special offer, only for first two contacts on MP. Half price: 400€  Only two offers.
Am interested.is it ok if i pay with neteller/skrill?and can you integrate them?is this one actually better than free auction plugins available across the web?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Coder, Graphic designer
Coder, Graphic designer
This is a cheating system as far as I know. There are a lot of websites which operate in a shady way to say the least. Well I would like to explain in deep details but I will let this article here below do it for me.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2012/jan/28/penny-auction-websites

Mainly they use bots and every time a user bids the bot increases the bid by one cent, the bot can raise unlimited number of times so the user in the end is the one who will lose and as the article say can leave you with a empty hole in your pocket. Everyone promoting this kind of business is not welcome in this community. No wonder why only Yoshit posters reply in this thread.

mmmm hello? First of all, this is not promoting a pennyauction website. This is promoting a penny auction system, 100% legal. You should check first links and everything before just comenting like that. I dont really know who you are to think you are the opinion of the community, but i guess you should write that on all posts about mining cloud websites, instead of writting it on a post that is selling a system, and NOT trying to get people to participate in a penny auction web.

This is a full system, developed in one year by a coding team. Wich can be checked even its back end (if you had checked the links you would have seen that we give all passwords to check the whole system), and you would easily see that there are no bots.  
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This is a cheating system as far as I know. There are a lot of websites which operate in a shady way to say the least. Well I would like to explain in deep details but I will let this article here below do it for me.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2012/jan/28/penny-auction-websites

Mainly they use bots and every time a user bids the bot increases the bid by one cent, the bot can raise unlimited number of times so the user in the end is the one who will lose and as the article say can leave you with a empty hole in your pocket. Everyone promoting this kind of business is not welcome in this community. No wonder why only Yoshit posters reply in this thread.
Coder, Graphic designer
Oh damn I saw pennyauction I thought it would be cheap but it's 800-1000 EU

Hello, its the cheapest working full system in the market. You can check on google the indian pennyauction system for example, 4000$. Thanks.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Oh damn I saw pennyauction I thought it would be cheap but it's 800-1000 EU
Coder, Graphic designer
what payment methods can be used for the penny auctions site apart from paypal and points

Hello, you can buy points with BTC, paypal (credit/debit card from PP). We also offer assistance to add other payment system you may need.
I am really interested in this aspect of the business, freedom to choose my own payment gateway.
Please check your pm.

Hello, you have been answered on PM, thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
what payment methods can be used for the penny auctions site apart from paypal and points

Hello, you can buy points with BTC, paypal (credit/debit card from PP). We also offer assistance to add other payment system you may need.
I am really interested in this aspect of the business, freedom to choose my own payment gateway.
Please check your pm.
Coder, Graphic designer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Coder, Graphic designer
Costs are in the web, and you will be able to recieve payments in bitcoin, paypal, and creditcard with paypal instantly.
Coder, Graphic designer
PENNY AUCTION WEB

Visit our web : www.pennyauctionweb.com

We are selling now the system for 200$, or 300$ if you want us to install it and leave all ready for you on your server.

We invite you to contact us easily in Skype: nomtekk

Or you can use any of the contact forms in the website.

You can see demo here. It has a simple design, with a full system developed and ready:  http://capitanchollos.es/

Just what is a penny auction?

A penny auction is an auction where bidders pay-per-bid for an item and the time increases with each bid. The winning bidder is the bidder whoever is the last to bid when the timer counts down to 0 seconds.

What do we offer?

•   Fully developed software ready to host on your own server.
•   Backend for internal managment of your website.
•   System manual/tutorial.
•   Full theme design.

FEATURES

Points system

We offer a point system whereby users can participate in auctions and purchases of its website.

2° types of auction

•   Penny auction usual.
•   New auction system.

Purchase products

At the end of the auction, a system for purchase of the auctioned object in each case is offered, depending on the stock that was previously set when creating the auction.
User registration and premium members
Users can register on the website by completing a form or using their Facebook account.

How can you pay it?

We offer payments with Paypal or Bitcoin

I do not know about coding, or how to install it

Do not worry about that, you have a payment option where we will just do all for you. We will install the system in your server, change images, and let all ready to begin.

We even offer a service to code any other option you may need in your business.

Pages:
Jump to: