Pages:
Author

Topic: X-Value.org - 560+ days online. AWAITING - page 6. (Read 25578 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250
I have once had my SS auto sold and the return was ≈273%*investment. I have calculated that it was correct. Remember it's 500% of the sell price at the time of purchase.
Going from 0.01 BTC to 0.1 BTC would be a profit of 900% (subtract principal from 0.1 BTC to get 0.09 BTC, which is 9x principal, for a profit of 900%)

going from 0.01 BTC to 1.0 BTC would be a profit of 9900%... which isn't possible to achieve with the current system in use right now.

Skip the Common Core, and learn yourself some real math stuff.

=squeak=

Not the same math. Use a calculator on the x-value.org page and you will see approximately income.

going from 0.01 BTC to 1.0 BTC your shares will be sold at least once and you have to buy it twice, losing about 340%.
You clear income will be about 300% while SS price will be 10 times higher.

Which would leave you 0.03 BTC instead of 1.0 BTC... (using your 'clear income will be about 300%' statement)

=squeak=

edit: actually, 300% income would leave you 0.04 BTC, including principal.

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I have once had my SS auto sold and the return was ≈273%*investment. I have calculated that it was correct. Remember it's 500% of the sell price at the time of purchase.
Going from 0.01 BTC to 0.1 BTC would be a profit of 900% (subtract principal from 0.1 BTC to get 0.09 BTC, which is 9x principal, for a profit of 900%)

going from 0.01 BTC to 1.0 BTC would be a profit of 9900%... which isn't possible to achieve with the current system in use right now.

=squeak=

Not the same math. Use a calculator on the x-value.org page and you will see approximately income.

going from 0.01 BTC to 1.0 BTC your shares will be sold at least once and you have to buy it twice, losing about 340%.
You clear income will be about 300% while SS price will be 10 times higher.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
You can say what you want : ) Compounding ftw.

=squeak=
I'm not gonna lie. I invested in this a year ago when Anti-dot gave me .01 to try out. I now gained a bitcoin from it. Not bad eh?
The math doesn't work out well enough for this claim to be true.
It's true. All works fine. You can watch a video on the main page where you will find en explanation of the price growth.
I'm well aware of how it works.

In order to turn 0.01 BTC into 1 BTC, you would have had to have re-invested every time it was auto-sold at 500%...

With the buy price double the sell price, much of that time is spent just waiting on a point to break even when you've sold.

Average monthly growth is ~80%/mo. Since purchases are auto-sold at 500%, you would have had to have re-invested at least once, possibly twice, and each time you buy back in, since much of that time (due to the buy-in at double price) is spent breaking even, that doesn't allow for enough time.

The claim isn't true, the math doesn't work.

Now, in that amount of time, you still would have made a very healthy profit on your initial buy-in, but go with the real numbers. There is no need to exaggerate.

=squeak=

edit: I'm not counting whatever referral bonuses you have added, but using the numbers that any new participant would be getting, which should be the baseline for your claim.

I'm not gonna lie. I invested in this a year ago when Anti-dot gave me .01 to try out. I now gained a bitcoin from it. Not bad eh?

=squeak=

It's true. All works fine. You can watch a video on the main page where you will find en explanation of the price growth.

=squeak=

You will be surprised when Super Share will cost more than 1 BTC.
But I told it a long time ago :0
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Scam?
SS price is 0.012 BTC per share now. It will cost more tomorrow.
i saw this website first when the price of one share was like 0.0005 bitcoins and now its 0.01 i wish i invested some coins back then but i thought it was just another ponzi

In the video you can see how the price grows. Maybe it is a time to invest now, because when the price will be like 1 BTC, you will wish to invest today, which will be the past in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i saw this website first when the price of one share was like 0.0005 bitcoins and now its 0.01 i wish i invested some coins back then but i thought it was just another ponzi
I am sure that tomorrow Super Shares will cost more than 0.01 BTC per 1 share  Wink

I remember the times when it's price was only 0.00032 BTC.

Someone could make a good money. I started to buy Super Shares later and not a big amounts for the first time.

Well, when Super Shares price will be higher than 1 BTC per share, I will be rich Smiley))

I doubt supershares would ever reach any amount above 0.02. 1 BTC growth is a lot .

Are you serious? Smiley

It reaches 100 X times only in 13 months, and you doubt that it will reach 2 X times more?
You are a strange person.

I can just notice what I said in May, 2014

I GUARANTEE that site will be online for AT LEAST 1 YEAR from this moment.

I gave you a good hint. Who are clever will make a profit. Others just pass on.

After 3 months I will say something more.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I am sure that tomorrow Super Shares will cost more than 0.01 BTC per 1 share  Wink

Someone could make a good money. I started to buy Super Shares later and not a big amounts for the first time.

Well, when Super Shares price will be higher than 1 BTC per share, I will be rich Smiley))

I doubt supershares would ever reach any amount above 0.02. 1 BTC growth is a lot .
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Affiliate Program
You can earn 50% commission from referred users.

Hmm... If you're just a supposedly "share" company, how do you pay 50% commission on purchases on your own shares?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I guess they pay from a site fee. (Site fee is 0.03%). It means they pay for affiliates a 50% of 0.03% = 0.015%.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Affiliate Program
You can earn 50% commission from referred users.

Hmm... If you're just a supposedly "share" company, how do you pay 50% commission on purchases on your own shares?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Now Super Shares price is 0.01001142
Good

Pages:
Jump to: