Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 133. (Read 171625 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Will SUMv1 be alive after v2 launch ?
Or we all must think its abandoned and forget about it ?
There is another coin called BEECOIN, currently being swapped to BEECOINV2, because of better algorithm, POS and coinage. After the swap BEECOIN will be non existent, because they would have all been swapped to BEECOINV2.

The same fate awaits SUMv1, after complete swap to SUMv2.

I'm guessing you own BEECOIN? How did the switch pan out? And what influence did it have on the price?

Price is still the same, because swap process is on-going, till the end of May. We also need a new exchange and more exposure, for the price to skyrocket.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I`m 99% sure it because of announce. I see price rises from 200 to 400 in few minutes. Someone put 1+ BTC orders but removed.

I`ve Bought 30K SUM for myself to support UP trend  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
I bet those sell at bittrex not aware of the news. Not many people read thread everyday. Take advantage of it. Invest what u can afford to lose. Risk to reward is huge.
i was thinking of that, but the price went up too fast
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I bet those sell at bittrex not aware of the news. Not many people read thread everyday. Take advantage of it. Invest what u can afford to lose. Risk to reward is huge.
legendary
It would be great to have multipool on v1 until v2 launch
Summercoin is already hovering around 300 Satoshi, at BITTREX, here:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SUM
legendary
So, i will have double sum v2 than i own on sum v1?, how will be them distributed?

Yes, As stated in the OP the dev will explain how the switch will happen. He has experience in swapping coins so I'm confident it will go without much problems.

Ty, thats a good thing
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
It would be great to have multipool on v1 until v2 launch
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So, i will have double sum v2 than i own on sum v1?, how will be them distributed?

Yes, As stated in the OP the dev will explain how the switch will happen. He has experience in swapping coins so I'm confident it will go without much problems.
There is another coin called BEECOIN, currently being swapped to BEECOINV2, because of better algorithm, POS and coinage. After the swap BEECOIN will be non existent, because they would have all been swapped to BEECOINV2.

I'm guessing you own BEECOIN? How did the switch pan out? And what influence did it have on the price?
legendary
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
great, price of v1 is already going up!
Soopy, reviving coins is kind of your thing right? How do these things usually pan out?
legendary
This is the MAIN thread, but please remember to post a few replies for the Altcoin market, here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/navajo-coin-the-biggest-and-baddest-coin-at-bittrex-625623
legendary

And IMHO 7 days POW is too fast. Give it at lest 10-15 days !
Tell the dev, so that he can adjust block rewards, so that more people can board the plane, before TAKE OFF!
legendary

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

And IMHO 7 days POW is too fast. Give it at lest 10-15 days !
legendary
I will send coins to either the Foundation or directly to the DEV, after I have earned my stake.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Nice work. I will send all SUM on summer foundation to developer for his good job done. Anyone disagree ?

Ofcourse, send these SUMs to dev, he deserves that for his great work Wink

Ok. Need more foundation investor to agree. Will need to agree on things as a foundation. Me and strugg is a yes. Maybe need a couple more yes I will send those SUM immediately. If no other investor agree or disagree , I will send those coin. It will happen before end of coin swap so that developer can swap for coin.

Meanwhile , for those who wish to support development of summer coin, feel free to donate to the address on my signature. All SUM collected goes to summer foundation and will eventually be rewarded to developer for his work.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Nice work. I will send all SUM on summer foundation to developer for his good job done. Anyone disagree ?

Ofcourse, send these SUMs to dev, he deserves that for his great work Wink
So this is basically a new coin?

New coin with the ability to swap your SUM coins to SUM2! Smiley

~SoopY~

Seems fair. Planning on a mac wallet, faucets, multi pool etc? Possibly with a bounty?
Jump to: