Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 16. (Read 171592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
The Navajo Plan will be posted within the Weekend, all time frames , Beta Testing starting and Ending , How to participate in testing and Final Implementation will be laid out clearly to anyone interested.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
There will be an update tomorrow. Smiley

Swap report being compiled , I was a little bit busy over here guys. Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Thanks for filling my buy orders for >100k Smiley. SoopY, give us some sneak peeks regarding Navajo. How alpha testing is going?
legendary
Activity: 1393
How do you pull a rich list from the block explorer?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Who is the idiot of with the 1 coin sell orders?  What is the point of this? To fill the summary so it looks like the coin is cheap?

even more idiotic is the panic those morons created Smiley

idiotic or not, they got my orders filled  Grin

I always have more than enough BTC waiting on a sideline  Roll Eyes
Please vote for CoinusMaximus Navajo coin logo HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665547.20

Yes mate, I like his logo most of all, but anyway I would like to extend submission time to see even more of the projects Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Who is the idiot of with the 1 coin sell orders?  What is the point of this? To fill the summary so it looks like the coin is cheap?

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o

legendary

I LIKE THE LOGO PRESENTED BY CoinusMaximus:

legendary
Hello. I just bought some of those coins. They seems to be to cheap. What does this swap means? Did I made a mistake by buying this coins right now?
This is a coin that has 50 million coins and an active dev. All the old coins are out now. I think price was going down because of that. It should start going up..If the dev. gives us an update with anon you will be sitting pretty.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Hello. I just bought some of those coins. They seems to be to cheap. What does this swap means? Did I made a mistake by buying this coins right now?

swap was an exchange of an older version/coin, sum1 to the new version, sum2. looking at the prices, you bought at a very good time. I am buying as well. This coin is getting anon transactions and a new name shortly.
Activity: 868

If developer gives an update on alpha testing and start beta. It could be one of the best investment u have made.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
When Im looking at bittrex, this is obvious someone try to push price down. Look at those numerous of 1 SUM2 sell offers, it making bad looking but is worth nothing. Go guys buy!
legendary
Please vote for your favourite Navajo coin logo HERE:

I LIKE THE LOGO PRESENTED BY CoinusMaximus:

legendary
I can't VOTE again, done already but my next vote will go to GREEDYJOHN! Congrats new LOGO is AWESOME
IT IS NOT MY LOGO - IT BELONGS TO CoinusMaximus
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I can't VOTE again, done already but my next vote will go to GREEDYJOHN! Congrats new LOGO is AWESOME
Activity: 868
What happened, why so cheap price, don't want to split ends? >Sad
Maybe he is waiting to get some cheap coins. If all the week hands sell, the dev. can get some cheap coins.
I think we should be a little patient. I think an update would be nice, maybe not a fixed date. I do understand why people are a little scarred. There are so many devs that run when the going gets tough. I do think current price is a little low but I am collecting my POS and waiting...

Yes. All we need is assurance from developer by updating everyone what is going on and what to expect. Nobody like things that are unknown. Developer mention beta will start after swap and then he extend the swap by 1 week. Now 1 week is over, probably its time for an update.
legendary
Please vote for this logo in the link below. It belongs to CoinusMaximus:

My contribution,  high res here  Smiley

legendary
What happened, why so cheap price, don't want to split ends? Angry
Maybe he is waiting to get some cheap coins. If all the week hands sell, the dev. can get some cheap coins.
I think we should be a little patient. I think an update would be nice, maybe not a fixed date. I do understand why people are a little scarred. There are so many devs that run when the going gets tough. I do think current price is a little low but I am collecting my POS and waiting...
Pages:
Jump to: