Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 30. (Read 171622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Concluding Alpha Testing Soon. Everybody PMed me with regards to joining Beta Testing will be notified through PM. Smiley

Let's Go Anonymous with Navajo! Smiley

Awesome. Great move forward. We gonna hit Poloniex and Navajo will open for beta testing.
Train is leaving the station.
Going to buy some more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
And we have a pump! Poloniex soon, hold and buy, don't let them go cheap

The pump has mellowed for now because a massive ton of coins just hit it. The price will correct as those get bought off then we'll be moving again I would think.

agree, more pumps coming, poloniex guys are talking about SUM2 on trollbox already, some moving funds to bittrex so stay alert
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

The pump has mellowed for now because a massive ton of coins just hit it. The price will correct as those get bought off then we'll be moving again I would think.
Activity: 69
KEEP VOTING NOW, WE ARE FACING STIFF COMPETITION
https://poloniex.com/voting

Go to poloniex trollbox and ask for votes, SUM2 has massive grow potential and we can gather potential investors from there.

SUM2 is gaining traction. Rising steadily on Bittrex and soon to be added to PoloniEx!
Activity: 686
guys do we have a block explorer with a rich list
Concluding Alpha Testing Soon. Everybody PMed me with regards to joining Beta Testing will be notified through PM. Smiley

Awesome! Can't wait!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Check out buy orders Wink Last chance to get them cheap
We are doing pretty well on poloniex! Vote guys!

One person can only vote once for the whole time of voting right?

Yep (and it is fair imho), that's why we need to ask friends to vote, write on troll box to convince users etc
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

One person can only vote once for the whole time of voting right?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

If anyone is having any doubt about voting, you must have made a minimum of 10 trades. I had never traded on poloniex before, so I loaded some btc (just above .003) and traded Doge to and fro for 59/60 satoshies and completed the 10 trades within a couple of minutes. I had successfully casted my vote also. I hope this doesn't invalidate my vote.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today is a great day to be mining SUM2 with chunkypools, we're on a hot new coin that is much more profitable than any of the existing coins usually vying for the top 5 of the high volume trading coins.

This is a major opportunity for the community to create some extra punch behind your buying power. Hope to see you there.

UPDATE RE PAYOUTS: Just to keep everyone informed, we will be delaying payouts until tomorrow due to the high profitability of rzr (the scrypt coin we're currently mining across all multipools). We believe a listing of this coin is possible on mintpal in short order, and as such we're going to be paying out with the best possible profit returns for the users.
Vote on https://poloniex.com/voting - we are doing good - keep voting and buy while cheap.
Activity: 100

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today is a great day to be mining SUM2 with chunkypools, we're on a hot new coin that is much more profitable than any of the existing coins usually vying for the top 5 of the high volume trading coins.

This is a major opportunity for the community to create some extra punch behind your buying power. Hope to see you there.

mining all the time!

please, add another x11 coin. logicoin is not most profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
KEEP VOTING NOW, WE ARE FACING STIFF COMPETITION AND INTENSE BATTLE FOR THE PRIZED POSITION
https://poloniex.com/voting

Happy Saturday everyone!

mining all the time!
Pages:
Jump to: