Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 85. (Read 171622 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
sick and tired of these hollow anon "announcements". There's no substance at all here.

What does "coming weeks" mean? And when specifically would a whitepaper be released?

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCING SUMMERCOIN NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY , WHICH WILL BE IMPLEMENTED RIGHT AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE SWAP PROCESS! Smiley

Named after the  great Navajo code talkers

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH-BLAH...

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dev.

would you please kindly enough to do some face change on the chinese version?

it still shows BLACKCOIN CLIENT!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
06/06/2014 08:08:23 PM   Sell   0.00000399
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm super pissed. Dumped a ton last night to ride Mugatu and was gonna get back in but my buy order didn't even get filled. Tried getting back in this morning but it shot up. Damn
Activity: 294
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
how many coins exactly in circulation?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I still have a good amount of SUM stuck in a mac wallet, updated to new 1.07 sum1 wallet , but not syncing, been asking help for days but no reply. Maybe you can do something now.

We have released a MAC wallet mate. Smiley did you not notice?

Yes but still not working.. I'm saying that related to SUM v.1 I cannot take the coins outside, because as I said not syncing.

PM me the info I will help you as much as I can to resolve this.
Activity: 462
I still have a good amount of SUM stuck in a mac wallet, updated to new 1.07 sum1 wallet , but not syncing, been asking help for days but no reply. Maybe you can do something now.

Yes but still not working.. I'm saying that related to SUM v.1 I cannot take the coins outside, because as I said not syncing.
Activity: 364
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Activity: 462
Activity: 252
Activity: 308
ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCING SUMMERCOIN NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY , WHICH WILL BE IMPLEMENTED RIGHT AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE SWAP PROCESS! Smiley

Named after the  great Navajo code talkers and in retrospective of the same and recognizing their efforts and contributions as well as the sacrifices made by the Navajo heroes in the World War II with the unbreakable Navajo code that was used to encrypt highly classified military information and commands and decrypt the same , which was undecipherable by the the enemies and became a reason for the victory over them.

SUMMERCOIN WILL BE USING A SIMILAR AND A HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY TO CATER TO  THE PURPOSE OF TODAY'S TRANSFERRING OF INFORMATION P2P OVER THE BLOCKCHAIN, HIGHLY ANONYMOUS AND SECRETIVE.

MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE COMING WEEKS! Smiley

did I mention....Good job!!!
I love Summer, tube tops, short shorts, and bikini's  

I swore I would never say this about any coin but here goes..........

SUMv2 to the MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Thank you Dev!

Really appreciated!
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
ANNOUNCEMENT

Named after the  great Navajo code talkers and in retrospective of the same and recognizing their efforts and contributions as well as the sacrifices made by the Navajo heroes in the World War II with the unbreakable Navajo code that was used to encrypt highly classified military information and commands and decrypt the same , which was undecipherable by the the enemies and became a reason for the victory over them.

SUMMERCOIN WILL BE USING A SIMILAR AND A HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY TO CATER TO  THE PURPOSE OF TODAY'S TRANSFERRING OF INFORMATION P2P OVER THE BLOCKCHAIN, HIGHLY ANONYMOUS AND SECRETIVE.

MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE COMING WEEKS! Smiley

Activity: 294
Hmm how to take coins from stake? I mean this:

hm..
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
if the fund is big enough we might use it to buy a place in mintpal.

Pointless. if the coin is good, mintpal will add it on its own. And if its not, mintpal will just be another place to dump.

Just focus on improvements
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Another Noob question

I need to give my receiving adress from my v1.0.7.0 wallet right?
To swap my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: