Pages:
Author

Topic: x2 6990 + x1 6950 problems, help please! (2 BTC reward for fix!) - page 2. (Read 4204 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I tried with 2 PSU together so isnt a power problem.
I dont have any cable or anything fisics between the cards, so fisics crossfire... I mean when I active the crossfire option in Catalyst software... seems to be for make both cores of 6990 work as one or something like that... Dont know really.

Guiminer isnt presenting the 2 cores as a single device because mine just at 330 mhash/s so that in one 6990 is just one core running...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Do The Evolution
Please remove the CrossFire cord/cable thingy and disable the CrossFire support. Please be aware that the card might be presenting both cores as a single device. My advice would be to compare the hashing metric to what you might expect from a 6990.
Hi, I have 2 Sapphire 6990 and 1 XFX 6950 in my mining rig with a 1200W coolermaster. 2 Monitors and 1 dummy plug, so the 3 cards supposed to be active. When I open Guiminer I just see 3 devices... but the problem is the 6990 devices are just one core of the card so 3 devices isnt correct... I found that when in Catalyst driver I active the "crossfire" option for both 6990 in Guiminer I get the 5 devices correct (4 cores from 6990s and 1 core from 6950) BUT when I start mining with the 6990s I get the error "Verification failed, check hardware!" after few seconds running...

Any help? I tried almost everything... format windows xp, windows 7, 2 power sources, just 2 cards, etc... like 3 days trying to get all runing ok and still nothing Sad
Pages:
Jump to: