Pages:
Author

Topic: XAPO blocked my account with no reason - page 2. (Read 1737 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
July 06, 2016, 12:39:37 PM
I have seen several similar type of problem with other users recently for xapo accounts. But your case seem really confusing as you already have verified your account so why they still require manual screening of your verification documents, i think you have moved a large sum of bitcoin so that may have triggered their attention.

So now only electrum wallet out there working without central body without banning or saving your private key in their network? I am using blockchain.info and electurm wallet and not trusting any other wallets from start.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
MaskNetwork lead developer
July 06, 2016, 03:08:01 AM
I have used their service for over 6 months with no issues. I have also submitted all the verification documents over 6 months ago. Everything was fine until today. I get this message when i try to login.

"The information you provided requires manual review before we can fully enable your Xapo account. Manual review can be triggered by multiple factors used in our screening process. Until further notice, no action is required from you. We will be sending directions on what to do next to your Xapo registered email address shortly."

What information Huh? I had a fully verified acount.

I am not alone. A lot of other users are also complaining on reddit. (https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4qz9dq/whats_wrong_with_xapo/)

What is going on Huh
Pages:
Jump to: