Pages:
Author

Topic: XAURUM Signature Campaign [CLOSED](BONUSES SENT) - page 3. (Read 20614 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
I saw xau2 at c-cex exchange is this the xaurum rico?  Or other altcoin just copy xaur?? Well if it's the xaurum rico congrats to those have patience to wait and not sell there  xaur cheap, the long time waiting is done  but need to clear it first  Grin

Yes, thats XAURUM. But now trading is not started yet,

A few of you have messaged me with xaur addies from ccex already and then 1 of you messaged me back after i had sent saying to hold cause ccex addies arent live. Dont give me ccex addy unless youre sure its gonna work. I cant refund you if it dont(but it should work once ccex has wallets synced)

I'll send my XAUR address from c-cex if i know someone succes to deposit there, thanks for info
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
A few of you have messaged me with xaur addies from ccex already and then 1 of you messaged me back after i had sent saying to hold cause ccex addies arent live. Dont give me ccex addy unless youre sure its gonna work. I cant refund you if it dont(but it should work once ccex has wallets synced)
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
 I saw xau2 at c-cex exchange is this the xaurum rico?  Or other altcoin just copy xaur?? Well if it's the xaurum rico congrats to those have patience to wait and not sell there  xaur cheap, the long time waiting is done  but need to clear it first  Grin
legendary
@yahoo62278 any news on when sig bounty will be paid bro
As i stated to you in PM you just need to provide me with an address to send to. If you dont provide me an address youll never be paid.
@yahoo any news about exchange? If its still not available when is your estimate that it would be available?

Yahoo has nothing to do with xaurum getting listed on exchanges as far as i know, he manage the campaign but he isn't part of the dev team who has the responsibilities to do that.  he may have been waiting for it to be listed as well.  We all are.

Its been announce in the original ANN thread that the team had already contact bittrex and polo. so it could take days.
This is correct, I am not a part of the dev team and have nothing to do with the exchanges or them being listed. I want the coin listed as bad as the rest of you guys so i can pay the remaining ppl who wont download a wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
As i stated to you in PM you just need to provide me with an address to send to. If you dont provide me an address youll never be paid.
@yahoo any news about exchange? If its still not available when is your estimate that it would be available?

Yahoo has nothing to do with xaurum getting listed on exchanges as far as i know, he manage the campaign but he isn't part of the dev team who has the responsibilities to do that.  he may have been waiting for it to be listed as well.  We all are.

Its been announce in the original ANN thread that the team had already contact bittrex and polo. so it could take days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
İf you want to sell now İ am buying all XAU for a good price. PM me pls. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
how secure can our xaurum be in https://www.myetherwallet.com ?
I just store my xaur there few days ago but after learning that the price can possibly rise later, i'm afraid this could result myetherwallet account might be compromize.
As long as you keep your private keys to yourself you should be fine right?

Thanks. Yes i have my private key kept.
I have tried using mist for windows and i cancelled moving mine to it since it took more than 4 hours already yet syncing haven't gone to 20% of it yet.
legendary
I just store my xaur there few days ago but after learning that the price can possibly rise later, i'm afraid this could result myetherwallet account might be compromize.
As long as you keep your private keys to yourself you should be fine right?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
I'm buying xaur...if anyone wish to sell, please pm me with your offers
cheers

this is not place to post your offer
please visit this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xaur-buy-and-sell-1586016
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Can i sign up to signature or it just late?
Yup. You are really late. This campaign already ended nearly 1 month, maybe you didn't noticed with "FULL" in this title thread?
Activity: 364
I'm buying xaur...if anyone wish to sell, please pm me with your offers
cheers
Activity: 742

dude you are very late to join the campaign. it ended a week later.. you must read first the OP before joining in any campaign.
and the thread title must give you a hint that this campaign didn't accept participants. XAUR campaign has a good pay rate there are still
available campaign out there. you must go and see it on services section. Goodluck
Activity: 686

eh? it is not hard to check the first post first before asking such stupid questions. first you have negative trust, what campaign you know accepts people with negative trust? 2nd this campaign is already ended few weeks ago. 3rd don't you even read the thread title? it says [FULL] so even this campaign is still running you don't have a slot to take
Activity: 1022
Activity: 378
Any one who wants to buy my 1480 xaur.for only 0.095 in btc. Buy it pm  me Smiley

will you mind if i buy it for 0.075btc?
Activity: 560
Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token
Any one who wants to buy my 1480 xaur.for only 0.095 in btc. Buy it pm  me Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
got all my payment for both campaign thanks yahoo
and not wait for exchange
Pages:
Jump to: