Pages:
Author

Topic: Xbase is the best coin to buy now - page 2. (Read 331 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
June 30, 2019, 08:00:22 PM
Good to know that someone has recognized it.

I joined the bounty program they have now and longing to receive my reward soon. Hoping that by that time the coin is still up because as we know, while most of the coins are red now, they will turn green soon.
And those coins that are green now will turn to red.

That could happen I have seen that happens I emphasize in my post that it ( all the top coins ) will still go up, just having a correction right now, all I want to emphasize that there is a coin that is performing good in the market with a lot of updates and I want people to look at it, of course, you must invest what you can afford to lose and you are responsible to your investment.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
June 30, 2019, 07:52:25 PM
You can just conclude without providing enough information to back your suggestion. Xbase  has good potential of becoming a good coin to invest in but I don't really think it is the best coin to buy and  invest in. There are a lot of crypto coins that have better potential than xbase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
June 30, 2019, 07:08:40 PM
Good to know that someone has recognized it.

I joined the bounty program they have now and longing to receive my reward soon. Hoping that by that time the coin is still up because as we know, while most of the coins are red now, they will turn green soon.
And those coins that are green now will turn to red.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
June 30, 2019, 06:47:44 PM
So we are June 30 now as I am posting it here now and almost all the top coins in the market are down

look at the chart here

but with the current drop in price ( of course, it will still come up again as I believe we are still in bull trend)

But one coin who is now performing better and one of the highest gainer is Xbase

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eterbase-coin/

behind that huge pump is this very good news
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY ETERBASE!!!
ETERBASE has obtained further regulatory approval for its business model.
ETERBASE wants to obtain all necessary regulatory approval and clearances within the national and EU boarders for providing FIAT-to-CRYPTO services to its clients in accordance to AMLD4/5 and local security laws and regulations.
Therefore we are delighted to present and official translation obtained from the Slovak National Bank (member of the ECB — Eurosystem).
https://medium.com/@ETERBASE/eterbase-a-s-obtains-opinion-from-the-local-central-bank-164c4fb4ee33
Pages:
Jump to: