Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 110. (Read 407960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
There is a huge gap in demand and supply... no doubt  this coin will rise to its next level

What do you believe is next level?

I'm thinking if we stay cool, calm, and casual with everything and actually "COME TOGETHER" - we can be greater than anyone expected.

Still haven't gotten any messages from the devs to be added for a collective group chat.

Tongue

Shall I voice my true opinion of whats going on here?

Hmmmmm,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
How many people here think xbc can go to .2 btc per coin ?

XBC definately pass 0.1 BTC 
Activity: 336
Very soon, I paid $110 for mine and I am holding my babies for a long time, I think it will pass .2 btc in no time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales
How many people here think xbc can go to .2 btc per coin ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

If you're going to keep insinuating that you guys aren't involved in the market...well its gunna make me lol

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

We aren't involved in the market and have no control over the price.
legendary
Activity: 1330

Sun, 07 May 2017 13:53:40 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)

Difficulty
POW: 3.62004869(zero rewards)
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

321570 blocks

29 connections
legendary

If you're going to keep insinuating that you guys aren't involved in the market...well its gunna make me lol

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

What team member is involved in the market?Which one??
legendary

Thanks.

I'm not sure how seriously I take you due to the nature of your attitude the other day.

I'm persistent and will make the choices I wish to make.

If I want to message LiteBit.eu, I will. ( As I've previously worked with them before )

If I want some natives to message them, they will back me up as I have a good group of people behind me.

Hope this doesn't offend you, so please quit the trolling attitude and I'll take you more seriously.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

It doesnt offend me because I don't take you comments seriously.When you have been supporting bitcoinplus for as long as I have then you may get some credibility around here but you still either havent read properly or understood my last comment.Litebit are not ready to accept bitcoinplus.Which part of that do you not understand and maybe I can break it down barney-style for you?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
 There is a huge gap in demand and supply... no doubt  this coin will rise to its next level
legendary
Will be some updates and news coming in the next few days.

Great, can I get any infographics made up for a real twitter media blast?

XBC will be the next $100 coin.

The market movements clearly show it.

If you'd rather me be hush hush, and not promote...Contact me.

I'm on your side, and would rather do things that you'll appreciate.

Keeping a stable and steady price per coin is something I agree with.

The flash pumps do nobody good, and this is why I have stayed at your market speed with it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Got my bro in Holland to write to LiteBit.eu !!!

Geachte Litebit.eu,

Graag wil ik u wijzen op de coin bitcoinplus (xbc). Deze coin (nauw gerelateerd aan bitcoin maar met POS implementatie) heeft de laatste tijd veel aandacht gehad (waaronder grote toename in volume de laatste maanden op Poloniex en developers en community zijn actief bezig met de ontwikkeling:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.2620

Daarnaast wil ik u erop wijzen dat Poloniex recent een groot aantal coins heeft verwijderd op 2 Mei (waaronder enkelen die hier te krijgen zijn via Litebit.eu). XBC hoorde niet tot die groep omdat ook Poloniex zich bewust is van de actieve ontwikkelingen die momenteel gaande zijn voor deze coin en verwacht dat deze coin in toenemende mate gebruikt/verhandeld gaat worden.

Wallets zijn verkrijgbaar via de volgende website: https://bitcoinplus.org

Zou u mij kunnen laten weten wat er gedaan dient te worden om de coin toe te voegen aan litebit.eu?

So this was sent to LiteBit yesterday.

I understand you guys are trying - but I will try as well. Can't hurt the process.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: Devs , lets get together in a skype group asap.

Thanks.

Litebit are only taking on coins currently listed on Bittrex.They are not ready to accept bitcoinplus[xbc].It will be weeks before they are even ready.You can't join a team group chat but send a pm or email [email protected] for an invite to the slack channel although its not that active.

If you have any suggestions/proposals email them.

Thanks.

I'm not sure how seriously I take you due to the nature of your attitude the other day.

I'm persistent and will make the choices I wish to make.

If I want to message LiteBit.eu, I will. ( As I've previously worked with them before )

If I want some natives to message them, they will back me up as I have a good group of people behind me.

Hope this doesn't offend you, so please quit the trolling attitude and I'll take you more seriously.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Geachte Litebit.eu,

Graag wil ik u wijzen op de coin bitcoinplus (xbc). Deze coin (nauw gerelateerd aan bitcoin maar met POS implementatie) heeft de laatste tijd veel aandacht gehad (waaronder grote toename in volume de laatste maanden op Poloniex en developers en community zijn actief bezig met de ontwikkeling:

Daarnaast wil ik u erop wijzen dat Poloniex recent een groot aantal coins heeft verwijderd op 2 Mei (waaronder enkelen die hier te krijgen zijn via Litebit.eu). XBC hoorde niet tot die groep omdat ook Poloniex zich bewust is van de actieve ontwikkelingen die momenteel gaande zijn voor deze coin en verwacht dat deze coin in toenemende mate gebruikt/verhandeld gaat worden.

Zou u mij kunnen laten weten wat er gedaan dient te worden om de coin toe te voegen aan litebit.eu?

I understand you guys are trying - but I will try as well. Can't hurt the process.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks.

Litebit are only taking on coins currently listed on Bittrex.They are not ready to accept bitcoinplus[xbc].It will be weeks before they are even ready.You can't join a team group chat but send a pm or email [email protected] for an invite to the slack channel although its not that active.

If you have any suggestions/proposals email them.
legendary

Geachte Litebit.eu,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 557
Wallet open 24/24, 24/7
Activity: 498
XBC shares are going down..
Hope best it will overcome I have some XBC and will till price reach 0.1 BTC ..
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Consumer/Investor Disclosures & terms of use:

- Crypto-Currency is a new, UNTESTED, and rapidly evolving technology.

- Crypto-Currency has historically been EXTREMELY VOLATILE and may not be a stable investment.

- Disbursements and/or transfers of funds on the XBC Network, like all crypto-currencies, are NON-REVERSIBLE.

- The Software and Hardware provided for the XBC Network and any additional technology used within the actual network is provided WITHOUT GUARANTEE, WARRANTY and AS IS and should be treated as prototype technology

- XBC is maintained by voluntary contributions from community members who accept no liability for loss of funds through the use of this technology.This technology is provided free of charge for the benefit of all the XBC community and it used at your own risk.You are responsible for your funds safekeeping and wallet.dat and all associated private keys for those addresses used to transact and transfer funds.

-No liability or responsibility is accepted by any member for any updates or lack of such updates or information regarding such updates.It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed of any changes made that could affect how XBC is maintained or changed through use of available threads,forums and social media related to such announcements.

(By downloading/using the XBC/BitcoinPlus wallet and networks(s) and buying or trading XBC/BitcoinPlus on any exchange or from any other source you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions)XBC is a community project ran on a voluntary basis)

The above terms and conditions may change depending on community vote or whichever individuals/team members/contributors authorised to do so make such changes.

It seems all contradictory!!!

This is just a logical summary. Someone put it together to underpin and strengthen the point that XBC has massive technological advantages over PINK, MYR or anything else listed at poloniex. While everyone knows that there's not much going on in this boot camp. On a positive note, it's indeed nicely distributed since it's quite an old coin.
legendary
Congrats to Poloniex.Looks like good forward thinking and hard work pays off in the end.

Jump to: