Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 117. (Read 407960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I vote for a new website. The current website is fine for the XBC Project but BitcoinPlus needs an image update. A more professional website to promote the advantages of using and owning BitcoinPlus.

examples: https://bit.diamonds/ , https://pivx.org/

We could keep the current fonts, colors, and great banners.  Wink

I certainly agree.

I will donate to this revise if the devs wish to carry out the job.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I vote for a new website. The current website is fine for the XBC Project but BitcoinPlus needs an image update. A more professional website to promote the advantages of using and owning BitcoinPlus.

examples: https://bit.diamonds/ , https://pivx.org/

We could keep the current fonts, colors, and great banners.  Wink

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
I login again to poswallet but it change the voting ,i need to wait again for 4day
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Working on being added to this exchange soon. Will be great to have a Euro market.

https://www.litebit.eu/en

it's nice to see this exchange. I need a exchange to deposit Euro for trading.
How long does it take to be listed on this exchange? I do not want to wait for so long.
Thank you.
Activity: 131
legendary
PoSWallet NEW VOTING RULES

I noticed PoSWallet change the vote rules yesterday, the only intention is to sale votes at HIGH PRICE.
You can contact the PoSWallet true #SLACK many times you want to request the
Voting Rules be back to 1 free vote per 24 hours..

Follow this link to PoSWallet #SLACK Invite : https://poswallet.signup.team/

Thanks for support the community coins that want be listed at PoSWallet.
Activity: 314
PexPeppers accepts XBC via Coinpayments.net

Why purchase PexPeppers hot sauce? Our hot sauces are very high in flavor and with little to no sodium! We have sold over 30,000 bottles ALL OVER THE WORLD! Our sauces are very high in chile concentration, use local products, and taste GREAT! If you're looking for some vinegary franks red hot or Cholula, don't look here! We have flavors such as Orange Habanero and Peach, Honey and Habanero with a hint of lime juice, and even a full bodied taco sauce for you to try! Keep your eyes peeled in may for the return of a seriously hot sauce. Painapple, with the worlds hottest pepper the Carolina Reaper! We don't just do hot sauce though, we have plenty of chili pepper seeds for the gardener in your life!

We do ship all over the world, just use our shipping calculator at the cart page. Use coinpayments to checkout. Now that you know how to order, take a look at some of our products!

Also, dont forget about our Three Pack!

Check out the following links as well.

Just so you guys know, PexPeppers isnt some hobby, It's my full time job. I have sold over 50,000 bottles and have shipped to over 20 countries. I have been accepting cryptocurrency for hot sauce since 2013.
legendary
I'm gunna hold. No need to dump just because the price slumped a bit. I'd rather stake for months and forget about the price when it comes to this one. I see the activity from the community here, and this is the basis for why I decided to invest. Yes call me a bag holder because I prefer staking XBC - which is more cost effective than running miners in a data center paying MAJOR power cost, employees to run it when I'm away, and continuous upkeep and maintenance.

To the new fudders.

Can you please find me a better POS cryptocurrency to buy and stake at the present time? I like low supply like XBC, need a strong community like XBC, and need some decent advancements on the day to day like XBC, and a somewhat stable value for the coin making it worth to stake in the first place.

No need to bash the progress being made here, if you don't like the layout of things...tell the community how it can improve.

When it comes to the large wallets, yes its a wee - bit concerning. Is there anyway the devs can contact Poloniex to see which wallets they own?

When I look at the top wallets, I see some of them with no major withdraws and seems to me they are just staking.

The connection count has dropped a bit in the last few days I will say. Wonder if some smaller investors decided to dump as the price of BTC has taken leaps and bounds over the last few days.

The decrease in XBC/BTC valuation would go down in this situation unless the price of XBC were to rise in price with the rise of BTC.

There has been some nice price action as of late and a small dump in price wont get me running off to dump - I like a solid daily income to pay the light bill. I can stake my daily light bill on the day to day and not lift a finger..I'm in.

As XBC price matures and the project gets some more attention I'm sure staking will soon pay for the daily light bill - along with daily food expenses.

I'm in it for the long term - I can wait 1-2 years if I have to, atleast I'm staking returns that are compounding at 20% a year.  Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:14:57 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)
Difficulty

POW: 3.62004869
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

314567 blocks
30 connections
legendary
Activity: 57
You need to develop a coin and not just news.
Activity: 498
Not a good day for XBC   Tongue

Where is the bottom???  Huh

Any news there ?? Why the price sliding without pump ??
XBC will recover soon !!
All the best team
Activity: 57
This wallet BTSSjVASoEwQJApx6VGNGSUZVYMIMPVFyuzh at me raises fear. If the owner of the wallet withdraws all coins for sale on Poloniex.

The coin will come to an end.

SoMuchDerp FUD spreader, looks like you are part of the  Buy High / Sell Low Short Term Investment Team.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's not a coincidence SoMuchDerp came to this forum today, when the price drops, SoMuchDerp you're a loser and a FUD spread opportunist.

BitcoinPlus - XBC The coin for a long term investment.

When you buy Bitcoin Plus you buy a percentage of 1 Million XBC total supply.  If you buy today 9.5 XBC ($400.00 USD) its represent 0.01% of 95,000 coins and if you don't sell this coins for 13 years with 20% yearly Rewards you will have 100 XBC or 0.01% of 1 Million XBC  in 2030. Do you really think the price will be the same or less in 2030 ?   I'm sure you can have your retirement in 2030 with Bitcoin Plus if you invest only $400.00 today.

BitcoinPlus - XBC  Coin Details:

20% Yearly Coin Rewards
Credited to your XBC Wallet daily.

PoW/PoS - Proof of Stake

Limited Supply
No more than 1 Million Coins

Easy to mining

No Master Nodes
No Pools or Fees
No Special Hardware

Anyone can Mining new coins , without extra knowledge , Just Install XBC Wallet in your PC and deposit coins.

You need coins in your XBC Wallet, and that's all.

All new minted coins are fair shared with XBC Coin Holders and credited in your XBC Wallet .

BitcoinPlus XBC is the FIRST coin with low start volume and limited supply, fairly benefiting early and late adopters and hoarders.

* Privacy: Bitcoin Plus - XBC uses the TOR Network. This keeps your IP address hidden at all times.

* Text Message: Built in XBC Wallet Anonymous Messaging by using the TOR network.

* Speed : Block Time 60 Seconds, 10 times faster than Bitcoin

* Block Sice: 1.5MB, 50% bigger than Biticoin

* Bitcoin Plus supports 15 times more transaction per second than Bitcoin

* Governance: Help Shape The Future of BitcoinPlus - XBC   You can vote on core development decisions and bringing new ideas to development team.

* BitcoinPlus - XBC can be traded on Poloniex, Cryptopia and Coinexchange

* Listed at https://www.coinpayments.net , making over 100,000 Vendors accept XBC as payment for goods and services.

COMPOUND PROFITS

BitcoinPlus - XBC

Compound profits: 20% more coins yearly plus the coin price increase.

Compared with Bitcoin - BTC

Example:

1 - You buy 1 BTC - Bitcoin for 1000* USD and after one year its double the price.

After one year you still have only 1 BTC in Your wallet x 2000 = 2000 USD

2 - You buy one XBC - BitcoinPlus for 1000* USD and after one year its double the price.

After one year you have  1.20 XBC in your Wallet x 2000 = 2400 USD

* The BTC and XBC buy price was fixed in 1000 USD only for example purpose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look the XBC BitcoinPlus Charts :

Total Coin Supply Yearly            

Minted XBC New Coins Yearly    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHY BITCOINPLUS SHOOTS UP TO $130 USD ?

XBC - BitcoinPlus will shoots even more !!!

Jump to: